Swish and swipe

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Work on baby blanket for friend

Pack a dinner

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

TGIF!

School stuff
Scrappy shopping (for anniversary books/gift)
Kitchen clean-up
DS to doc appt.
DD to volunteer job
Dinner - steak and cheese calzone & salad
Crash!

Already walked the dog this a.m. - a lovely, cool morning!

Have a great day, everyone! How did all the homecoming/football stuff go?

Workin'. For a short week, it's been awful long. I can't wait to get out of here today. I want to go home and do iron-on vinyl!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Friday :dance3:

:surfweb:
Megan up and off to school
go my Joanns and another Mikes for ABC Swap stuff (I'm so excited to be swapping again :yay:
PO
Pack clothes for our weekend trip to Tahoe...seeing some very important people in our lives...the wife of one of the men Jim was working w/in Haiti who also died, we met Lorie already a few months back, her dad John who survived the earthquake and had just left Jim and David about 20 minutes before the earthquake hit and Lorie's kids and 7 grandkids. It will be a very emotional trip for all of us, but looking forward to finally getting to give John a HUGE HUG, he was able to give us information about Jim which helped so much.
Pick Megan up
have her pack her "stuff" bag
pancakes for dinner
take trash out
off to bed early, have to be to airport by 6:30 tomorrow am

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, will be back on DIS Monday am!

:flower3:

Good Morning!! Happy Friday :)

Not much happening here today. I think I may crop all day. Oh and meet DH for our Friday lunch date, now that the girls are back in school :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

OH Lisa Bless your heart!!! You have a safe trip and know if you need anything to call on us!!! :hug:

Today:

up
make lunches
make bed
DS9 up, ready, bkft
make DS9's bed
put away his laundry
DH out the door

wash towels (2 loads)
empty dishwasher
load dishwasher
once over on kitchen (DD cleaned it last night for me since I was at DS14's soccer game)
older kids up and movin
older kids out the door
nap

put bill in the mail
ck on FB/DIS
figure out letter options
work on 2 scrapbook pages started yesterday
get things ready to kit pages/work on pages this weekend and next week (I need to get back to scrapping)
ck out some photos Sis sent me
ck grades (determine which kid(s) get a reminder)
type & print reward system for DS9 (he is always wanting stuff so DH & I are gonna try this system to eliminate the gimmes)

Whew its Friday!!

Lisa - have a good trip to Tahoe.:hug:

A day off from the Fair. DD seems to have caught the "fair crud" sore throat and a cough YIPPEE. She is home today and in bed.

I have to clean this house! We have just been running in and out for the week. Messy, messy!

I started a FlyLady "control journal" a few years ago:rolleyes1 I busted it out last night and am starting to rev up my routine planning.

Also gonna cut and layout all rolodex swap items today since DD is home to help me.

Laundry
Dishes
Plan dinner
Make dr appts
horse barn at 5 pm
Vacuum

I really just wanna take a nap - throat is feeling kinda scratchy....

Lisa have a good trip.:hug:

I worked this morning and will go back to the store in a few hours to work crop night. Before I go back, I need to get my scrap stuff together to take and clean a bit.

Have a great day!

afternoon all

Pam How's school going?
TRM fair crud yuck hope you're both better soon
Nan love the reward system we've used that for a long time
Lisa hugs that is going to be a trip.
Jennifer it was a very LONG week.

tonight is FRIDAY WOOHOO means relaxation!!!

I need to mapquest the lowell auditorium
cook supper
take a relaxing bath or maybe I'll scrap

Team meeting happened and now they have a bunch of ideas so they want to meet:rolleyes1 course I know they think they are going to brow beat me. I'm taking the husband with me. I've learned NEVER go alone otherwise it 5 against 1.

I'm going with the attitude that they have helpful ideas but ...... they should have had all this worked out before school started and I'm still not overly happy about that. Today for the bulk of the day he was on a field trip so the rearranging of his stuff never happened. Speaker systems are ready to order..................trying again to be positive last time it took 4 months to get them......

hope you all have a great weekend

Yippie, it's Friday :yay::yay:

Feed cats
clean out stinky pete boxes
throw a load of darks into the wash
fold laundry
clean kitchen
empty dishes
work
pick up prescription
bring dd to her riding lesson

Holly- What happened at the bus yesterday?

I missed this yesterday. Sorry.

She dropped him off on our side!!!!! She called him Sean and that's notnhis name but I could care less! I told him J., I don't care if she calls you frank- bob-Joe or Steve. When they pull up on our side GET OFF!!!!
and his reply.... But mummy my name is John. Yes John I know..... I gave you that name!!!! But just get off the bus on our side. No matter what name she calls you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter