The Daily Grind~9/14/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! A bit stressful with last minute tropical storm Sally coming ashore and our fridge dying but things are getting back to normal. We had over 12 inches of rain on Saturday (about 5 on Friday!) - all of the flooding water in our street finally dissipated late yesterday afternoon. We were luckly to find a fridge in stock at Lowes (very few choices due to COVID) which was delivered early yesterday morning. I did participate in an online craft along on Saturday so that helped me relax a bit :)

Today:
Update completed scrap pages
Once over house
Reschedule pest control
Scrap
Salmon & Veggies for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

P2000 - glad everything is working out! That’s a LOT of rain!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Today -
Allison :)
Supper - burgers at the lake. The sun is supposed to shine!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

sorry for the stressful weekend Becky. I did z little shopping off of the online crafting.
my mom called Saturday and they are to stay inside due to air quality. Saw a few photos up in Seattle area. Prayingso hard for rains to help get these fires out. Thankfully if all my friends in CA none have lost their homes.

our weather is definitely getting fall like. Loving it!

Megan needed a pj/lazy day On Saturday
Yesterday ran up to home goods and target.

got to new metal pocket files for the wall next to desk to organize a bit. Put those up and moved a couple photos.

megan has class 8-10 lab 10-11 and then tutoring in writing lab 12-2. Sure she will be taking a nap.
laundry when she is done
Couple holes to fill and touch up paint
Organize
Fill out online medical form for my annual on thursday

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Sorry for the rainy weekend but glad to hear the fridge did get delivered. I'm sorry I was unable to participate in the craft items this weekend. I got to working on B's senior photo shoot LOs and got on a roll...

Good luck to Megan today.. Hope she liked her clinical experience the first night.

Yay for an Allison day - Chae.

Today:

update challenge thread
once over house
laundry
hope we can get to town to get the list things we needed to complete my shelving units... (@Poppins2000 -- we measured and created some like you just got.. I'll post photos)..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!