The Daily Grind~9/15/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Continued prayers to all those out west and to those in the path of Sally. My sis-in-law and her family live in Fairhope, Al, a small town on Mobile Bay. Thankfully they live well inland and won't suffer storm surge but they are gonna get alot of rain and strong wind for 2-3 days. This storm is a sloooooooooow mover. Never seen a hurricane like this one!

Lisa - glad you are getting fall temps and that your Mom is doing okay!
Chae - stay warm!
Nan - looking forward to seeing your shelves!

Today:
Laundry
Walk
Water indoor plants
Put out fall decor - still hot here but I'm try bring in some Fall!! 🤣 🤣
Try to reschedule pest control - couldn't get thru yesterday
Scrap
Pasta and salad for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe

Good morning!

hope your family will get through sally with no damage Becky.
Hi Nan and Chae

megan has training for a new tutoring class at 10:00 will open up more spots for her. They are only getting pain if tutoring unlike when they were on campus got paid no matter what since they could take drop ins.
little homework.
get a walk in before she leaves
leave for clinical at 2:00

put a few things away
Shred papers
Think I’ll put my fall wreath and door mat out
Pack megan’s dinner
Sort more photos - plan to scrap next week

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

P2000 - hope you and your family stay safe!
m2mrb - good luck to DD with her tutoring job!
Hi PN96!

Today is an Allison day :)

DD brings her camper home tomorrow so we’ll bring a couple pickup loads home after Allison goes home. She collects a lot at the lake over the summer. :)

Played our last game of cards at the lake last night - the temp was 57* and we were freezing!

Have a great day!

Afternoon --

Been a busy day!

Continued prayers for those at west and those with that slow moving hurricane... It's absolutely mind blowing how much is going on currently. We have hazy skies they say is the smoke from out west as it gets caught up into the jet stream.

Today:

once over house
quick errand to pick up some paperwork for one of the kids
load of towels
scrap

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!