The Daily Grind~9/17/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Well all of Joe's family and our friends in the panhandle are safe and sound. We really didn't stop and think how much of Joe's family lived in the storms vicinity. His brother's 3 kids and ex-wife live 20 minutes away from his sister. Lots of cousins too! Plus, we both grew up and went to high school in Ft. Walton Beach, about 50 miles west of Pensacola and have several friends that still live in the area.

No one has power as of yet, hopefully restoring power won't take too long. Sadly, everyone has damage. Joe's nephew's car and home were flooded. He has moved to higher ground with his girlfriends parents. Joe's sister and her son tried to leave the neighborhood to see how bad the damage was but their road was blocked by trees in both directions. Big beautiful old oaks...gone. The gates to her gated community were flung open and warped around their stanchions. Joe's cousin in Pensacola has roof damage and inside damage due to all the leaks throughout the house. One of my high school besties lives in downtown Pensacola in a high rise (thank God!) which was under 5 feet of storm surge. There was over 36 inches of rain in Pensacola! All things that can be fixed in time - so grateful that everyone is safe and not hurt!!

Today:
Grocery shop
Pay bills
Wrap my niece's birthday present - she will be one on Monday - will see her this weekend!
Scrap
Hot dogs for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Good morning!

good that no one was hurt Becky. Hope power is back quickly and they can start fixing things soon.

hi nan and chae

not much going on today.

Megan finish up paper and homework
I have my annual appt.

make pumpkin bread

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Glad to hear that everyone is safe Becky. The photos and videos have been overwhelming. Been keeping up to date with fellow military parents we've meet over the years...

Today:

once over house
scrap

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!