The Daily Grind~9/21/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weeeknd! Ours was great, got to spend time with my brother and his family yesterday to celebrate my nieces birthday - she is soo cute...and funny!! So my SIL ended up staying home for her son, who lives with her, got called back into work and they only have the one car. She felt confident that power would be restored soon because she saw nothing but power trucks on the road when they were out getting ice. Her HOA texted them all yesterday and said they had been in touch with the power company and were told that their substation had been heavily damaged and there was no ETA on power restoration. Well, I got a text from her this morning, their power came back on last night! Joe said they propably rerouted her to another substation as her powerlines were underground, an easier task. So glad she has power!!

Today:
Update completed scrap pages
Clean house
Scrap
Stir fry for supper

Enjoy your day!

Good morning!
Your niece is a cutie Becky. Happy your SIL got her power back so quickly.

hope everyone else had a good weekend.

megan turned in her big paper (19) pages yesterday and the group project outline for this weeks paper yesterday.
Did a couple quick errands and watched most of seahawk game. Yay they beat the Patriots.

megan has class 8-10
Study for test on Wednesday

package up cards for friends fundraiser
Start doing a layout of my boards for craft fair
Walk
Switch over wallet to my new one , fits purse better.

take apart my outside George Forman grill. It died the other night. Going in the trash.

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend - us too!

Allison day :)

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!