The Dis Towers Hotel Reservations/Announcements Thread

TToryk

I'm a proud member of the DIS Anti-Taken Alliance
I'm happy to announce the Grand Opening of the Dis Towers Hotel and Resort!

So, here's how this special hotel works:

First, you post in this thread a room choice, either Space, Adventure, or Pirate. Add a meeting time.

Next, bring a set of teleporters to the meeting to set up your room. In that room, you will have another teleporter (which takes you to the hallway, which has other rooms and a link to the Cafe and Pool/Waterslide) already in there, plus up to 5 furnishings of your choice.

Then, enjoy your room for a week

* Sorry one week only to satisfy reservations *

My second post will feature a list of the rooms taken out.

Another thing: I have a special Tron penthouse to this hotel which can be used for contest prizes. It is HUGE and features a GIANT screen TV (not the Disney Movie Rewards prize). PM me for a reservation for that.

I opened this place because so many good deeds were done by members of the Dis Boards for ppl. So enjoy your stay at the Dis Towers!

Floor One, Space:

Room 101: PurpleDucky, Purpleducky (Nov 3-10)
Room 102: DisIvyCo, Disivyco (Dates Unknown)
Room 103: Vacant (sorry coodisneyfan, some ppl want a space room and you held off too long)

Floor Two, Adventure:

Room 201: Amber19, amber_kait (Dates Unknown)
Room 202: Danovara, Danivara (Dates Unknown)
Room 203: MariaAnn*
Room 204: Vacant

Floor Three, Pirates:

Room 301: Valeriesunshine (Dates Unknown)
Room 302: Vacant
Room 303: Vacant
Room 304: Vacant

Floor Four, Penthouse:

Penthouse, special requests only: Someybody, CL_Bluesomebody (Nov 19-25)

*MariaAnn, I just realized that 202 was taken already, so I'm bumping you up to room 203

Bumping. Please make a reservation, since this is your hotel!

Your friendly manager,

-TToryk

Bump!

Also, walk-in reservations are acceptable now! Just search Dis Towers Hotel to see if I'm at my desk.

Your hotel manager,

TToryk

Bump!

Come on ppl, make reservations! Interest me! I need some ppl to occupy the rooms! And if you asked for a room b4, PM me so I can set you up!

Your friendly hotel manager,
TToryk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter