The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Ed and I are on northern edge of projected path, so hopefully nothing much. Southalabama5er (Randy) however is directly in path and only a few miles inland. Was texting him earlier.

He says they pretty secure. Didn't need anything. We have a plan in place to move his boats, campers, etc up to my place in event of a major storm but he riding this one out.

Looks like it’s turning more towards Mobile, so hopefully everyone stays ok over there.

Wow. It's really showing a right hook after it makes it in-land. That would put tiggerdad and myself on the left/back side of the rotation.

Gonna keep following it along. :surfweb:

Bama Ed

This morning while getting ready for work I kept telling kids that Mustang Sally was coming to Mississippi. They had no clue.

Apparently on their way to school my wife made them listen to the song.

This evening while my youngest DD was watching television I noticed she was humming the song! :rotfl2:

I appreciate yall asking about us, unfortunately this is the price you pay for living on the Gulf Coast. We have everything secure as its gonna get. We're gonna ride this out here at the house, the Voltage has 70 gallons of in it for when not if we loose power.

I just got home from Southwest Louisiana around the Lake Charles area with a FEMA load of ice, I made two loads down there, things are really messed up I just hope we don't get tore up as bad. In case your wondering we live in Grand Bay, Alabama on the very Southwest corner of Mobile county. Last time I looked at the weather I'm understanding We're gonna get the eye. It'll be my third time going an eye of a hurricane, the other two times I was on a boat, not fun at all. I'll check in with yall a little later.

P.S. the Laredo and the blue F250 is my aunts and the Laredo next to our Voltage is my parents. The blue and white boat behind my F450 is my Dad's, he just finished building it after 2 years.

20200914_190720.jpg20200914_191039.jpg

I appreciate yall asking about us, unfortunately this is the price you pay for living on the Gulf Coast. We have everything secure as its gonna get. We're gonna ride this out here at the house, the Voltage has 70 gallons of in it for when not if we loose power.

I just got home from Southwest Louisiana around the Lake Charles area with a FEMA load of ice, I made two loads down there, things are really messed up I just hope we don't get tore up as bad. In case your wondering we live in Grand Bay, Alabama on the very Southwest corner of Mobile county. Last time I looked at the weather I'm understanding We're gonna get the eye. It'll be my third time going an eye of a hurricane, the other two times I was on a boat, not fun at all. I'll check in with yall a little later.

P.S. the Laredo and the blue F250 is my aunts and the Laredo next to our Voltage is my parents. The blue and white boat behind my F450 is my Dad's, he just finished building it after 2 years.

View attachment 526002View attachment 526003
There's the man!

This morning while getting ready for work I kept telling kids that Mustang Sally was coming to Mississippi. They had no clue.

Apparently on their way to school my wife made them listen to the song.

This evening while my youngest DD was watching television I noticed she was humming the song! :rotfl2:
Gater got her Granny. Everybody says it was a shame That her Momma was working on a chaingang
Lets pray she Just Ride Sally RIDE right on by

Some how it seems I have gotten on the email list for the "Disney Golden Oak Realty Co."

These are the folks building out the 'hood next to Fort Wilderness around the Four Seasons resort I guess.

Available Homes Link

Teamubr, I know you're kicking around a place to retire to possibly in Florida (or use as a get-away). Maybe they've confused my email address with you? Prices start at "only" $2.5M and go up to $8.5M.

This could be the deal of a lifetime for you. Let me know if you want more info before I unsubscribe.

Ed

PS - Perhaps you could put a 30-amp plug outside the butler's entrance/driveway and I could quietly just plug in when I come to visit, no? :rolleyes1

Teamubr, I know you're kicking around a place to retire to possibly in Florida (or use as a get-away). Maybe they've confused my email address with you? Prices start at "only" $2.5M and go up to $8.5M.

This could be the deal of a lifetime for you. Let me know if you want more info before I unsubscribe.
Funny, Donna and I were just looking around on Zillow last night. It's strange, but these places never came up on our search. It must have been the price filter I accidentally set to low 6 figures instead of high 7.

We might be able to swing a studio in the carriage house... maybe.

It would be cool living that close to WDW and the Fort.

I wonder if I could store the 5er next to the place... Ooo. Or maybe even INSIDE the place. I know Stratman has a garage big enough. Surely something at Golden Oaks would too. :lmao:

j

Funny, Donna and I were just looking around on Zillow last night. It's strange, but these places never came up on our search. It must have been the price filter I accidentally set to low 6 figures instead of high 7.

We might be able to swing a studio in the carriage house... maybe.

It would be cool living that close to WDW and the Fort.

I wonder if I could store the 5er next to the place... Ooo. Or maybe even INSIDE the place. I know Stratman has a garage big enough. Surely something at Golden Oaks would too. :lmao:

j
Well, my garage already has something in it but our neighborhood would be something worth looking at. What time do you plan on getting in at LL state park? If you want to come over and we'll do something on the grill, then take a golf cart ride around the neighborhood. This place started out as a Class A community, but there are a lot of 5ers in here. They have to be in an RV port or garage but that's not a problem unless you're planning on living in your 5 full time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter