The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Went to see Beauty and the Beast today. I give it a good 8. We took my niece. Same one that we are taking to the Fort in September and the same one that didn't want to go to Disney until I started showing her pictures and videos.

We are babysitting this weekend. Today she announced that she didn't want to see the movie because she didn't like Beauty and the Beast. Well, we took her anyway. I wish I could have had a camera on her. She was standing and dancing most of the movie with a huge smile on her face, glued to the screen. The only time she sat in her chair was during the "scary" parts. On the way out, she announced, "I love Beauty and the Beast".

You have to love fickle 5 year olds.

j

I used foul language to catch the pair

Randy used some kind of smooth talking and got the big one.

Well, we drained the pond and ended up with 6 full sized igloo coolers full of bream and bass. I given fish to every Tom, Dick, and Harry I could find. We still have a mountain of cleaning to do.

IMAG0934.jpg
IMG_8101.jpg
IMG_8096.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I missed all the muddy fun Michael, and that looks like my bass I caught.

As Michael said, I used my ultra smooth fish talking skills, (works better on fish compared to women).

It was a muddy wet mess but at least temps were in the 70's so it was bearable. Rusty and I had the chest waders but the girls ended up driving in in shoes and shorts.

We only lost one shoe.

That bass was roughly same size as yours. We did catch one that was 8# but we just moved him to another pond so you can come up and get him.

Had one grass carp that weighed probably 12-15#.

Last edited:

Michael if can keep the potty language in check I can come down set up a series of video cameras to capture the action We then submit to Americas Funniest Videos we could evenn with a 3 way split pay for lots of Ft Widerness time

Michael if can keep the potty language in check I can come down set up a series of video cameras to capture the action We then submit to Americas Funniest Videos we could evenn with a 3 way split pay for lots of Ft Widerness time

Come on brother! We can have Ed, Frank, and Denise in the background fishing the other lakes. Maybe get them a spot on Bill Dance Outdoors. Only, Ed would have to tell Bill to get rid of that Tennessee Volunteers hat.

If we are going to go that way then lets go all in Anybody got the Contact info for Mike Baxter at OUTDOOR MAN and lets see if they will sponsor it.

Oh... come on.... Step it up a bit.... Throw in a bit of "Naked and Afraid" where the participates are all Naked and everyone else watching is "Afraid!" :scared1:

:laughing::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Oh... come on.... Step it up a bit.... Throw in a bit of "Naked and Afraid" where the participates are all Naked and everyone else watching is "Afraid!" :scared1:

:laughing::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
Paul did you forget that Michael has children of tender ages. Do you really want to add decades to the extensive therapy they will already need I also suspect that numerous provisions of Local and Federal fish and game laws regarding the annoying and harassment of local NSS detachment could easily rise to Class A Felony status

Woo hoo! :jumping1:

My Bama - LSU football tickets sold already for the November 4 game on StubHub. If one of you DISsers bought them, thank you!

The profit will pay for my Halloween week at the Fort and possibly one or two more short stays in 2017 at the Fort.

I mean I love Bama football but I usually sell one big game a year to pay for my Fort addiction and it has happened already.

At this point both teams are undefeated so the values are higher. I learned a long time ago to not wait until the season is underway to sell tickets. In March, everyone has high expectations.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!