The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

I like those. Looks good. As soon as we decide to trade or not we are gonna get some.

Looks good. I wish there was a way to measure mileage on that cart. I'd be real interested to see it.

@tiggerdad i can only imagine how many miles, and how many places. Hilton Head, NOLA, Ohio, Kentucky. She has been a lot of places.

@FtW Mike, been working on her strength so she seems to be liking it.

@bama_ed, too bad we are not going to GSP, that new tread would help at the beach!

Boy, them old ones had some pretty severe inside wear, somewhat like how race cars are set up for cornering :rolleyes1 just sayin.
Did the original tires start out with tread? If so that's some good miles there :thumbsup2

@tigger92662, we bought the exact same tires so exactly how the old ones started.

Yes she ran over lots of feet. It was amazing if she wanted to get to something what she could run over. We did try to keep her from running over yeti, which had been hard the last couple of months.

She had a good park day lots of pets. Yesterday was her first day all alone, she moved around a lot. Today she seemed depressed and I found her exactly as I left her this morning. She was excited to go to the park though.

This weekend we were only up in the mountains for a few days but we did get to hike twice. Planning on heading back up Wednesday and taking Friday off for hiking.

8C101D54-1358-483F-A6AC-DB188F434BAE.jpeg

CCCFDE42-8861-4198-ACA4-A8BBD8DC62C4.jpeg

39494E24-BCA3-4A6B-82FA-D9FA0FB60AC6.jpeg

Minor or maybe major issue with the rig, slide seal. The slide is in for now hoping a mobile guy can keep us temporarily good till end of June then we can take it to be replaced. Short answer may have to keep the slide in or stay up in the mountains a bit more. Good thing the internet is good. Can work from there.

Very nice pics. Stinks about the slide seal. It's always something.

j

Kris Glad to see you at least got out some this weekend Those falls look fab. Hopefully Mallory is doing better and trips are helping.

Hiked the Appalachian Trail today. We started at Unicoi Gap and went to Chattahoochee Gap. The interesting thing at Chattahoochee Gap is the spring that starts the Chattahoochee River begins there. It is not very impressive.

CBE9BA2A-EA11-4268-9C24-5A6FB8D0331E.jpeg

It was a tough hike, 9 miles round trip and 2300 ft of gain. I guess if it’s not hard I am not happy.

Sitting out drinking an adult beverage and bert is cooking burgers. Mallory says hi.

8A43684C-F5EB-4252-B2B6-477A8978868E.jpeg

Sorry your hike wasn't the challenge you wanted but Mallory seems to be happy to out adventureing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!