The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Anyone there now that knows if Tiki dress is still available? If so, which parks? I’ll be there in a few days and purposely didn’t get online because it’s one of those I’ll need to try on.

Trying on is nice to be able to do. I don't wear this style of dress often, just have had the one for a trip. And it did fit a little odd at the neck.

Last edited:
Trying on is nice to be able to do. I don't wear this style of dress often, just have had the one for a trip. And it did fit a little odd at the neck.
I agree, and I hate sending it back if ordered online.
We just got back from our short trip today. We didn’t have time to go to DS, but MK, Poly, and Epcot didn’t have it. HS had 2–a size 3xl and a size large that was on a mannequin that they couldn’t sell to me….so outta luck. I wasn’t super crazy about it anyways, but I have the matching purse and hat.

While they don’t have a dedicated dress shop location anymore in Disney Springs and in late September when I visited the Dress Shop brick & mortar in Downtown Disney it was mostly Mexico Pavilion branded merchandise as well as Dooneys, Loungeflys and other high end bags I did see TWO Dress Shop branded skirts in Epcot yesterday

One was a UK one that’s been there for a while and another also in the pavilion was a Mary Poppins one

Hi, my question is regarding Loungefly's Stitch Shoppe; I think some here might have ordered from them.

I seem to be between sizes based on their size charts. The return policy says "exclusive" items cannot be returned so I searched on Exclusive. Both items in which I am interested have the "new" banner, and the only exclusive part is the pin that accompanies each.

I want to order two different sizes in a skirt and in a cardigan with the intention of returning one of each or all. Based on my above paragraph, does it sound like I can make returns?

Hi, my question is regarding Loungefly's Stitch Shoppe; I think some here might have ordered from them.

I seem to be between sizes based on their size charts. The return policy says "exclusive" items cannot be returned so I searched on Exclusive. Both items in which I am interested have the "new" banner, and the only exclusive part is the pin that accompanies each.

I want to order two different sizes in a skirt and in a cardigan with the intention of returning one of each or all. Based on my above paragraph, does it sound like I can make returns?
I’ve ordered several things from there, but never had a return. From reading the wording on the site, I think you’d be fine since it’s not a final sale. If it just says “new,” you should be ok to return. Just to be on safe side, I do think I’d reach out to customer service to verify.

Got the Parlor dress in today. I sized down because of the stretchy velvet and my weirdly short torso. It’s definitely a 2 person job to put the dress on correctly, but I did the best I could solo.
It’s a nice dress. It’s lined. No pockets because of cut. The bottom is stretchy with the velvet and the top is pretty forgiving as well. I wasn’t able to button the top button but was able to zip the back all the way (it only zips to midway up back and then there is a slit until the top button)
I couldn’t get the arms fully zipped, but got it mostly zipped.
The one thing I don’t like about the dress (and I tried to take pics of it) is the seam around stomach, butt and hips that could be mistaken as a panty line if not careful.

IMG_3833.jpegIMG_3836.jpegIMG_3837.jpegIMG_3840.jpegIMG_3841.jpegIMG_3842.jpeg

Debating on the other Dapper Dans dress, but waiting on a sale first. Would probably size up in it since it’s not velvet.

Also got the blue Elsa Frozen velvet top to go with the Olaf skirt. Again, I sized down because of the velvet and my short torso. Glad I did because the arms are kinda long. Think the top would actually go better with slacks or pencil skirt.
IMG_3844.jpegIMG_3846.jpeg

Got the Parlor dress in today. I sized down because of the stretchy velvet and my weirdly short torso. It’s definitely a 2 person job to put the dress on correctly, but I did the best I could solo.
It’s a nice dress. It’s lined. No pockets because of cut. The bottom is stretchy with the velvet and the top is pretty forgiving as well. I wasn’t able to button the top button but was able to zip the back all the way (it only zips to midway up back and then there is a slit until the top button)
I couldn’t get the arms fully zipped, but got it mostly zipped.
The one thing I don’t like about the dress (and I tried to take pics of it) is the seam around stomach, butt and hips that could be mistaken as a panty line if not careful.

View attachment 807215View attachment 807216View attachment 807217View attachment 807218View attachment 807219View attachment 807220

Debating on the other Dapper Dans dress, but waiting on a sale first. Would probably size up in it since it’s not velvet.

Also got the blue Elsa Frozen velvet top to go with the Olaf skirt. Again, I sized down because of the velvet and my short torso. Glad I did because the arms are kinda long. Think the top would actually go better with slacks or pencil skirt.
View attachment 807222View attachment 807223
Thank you for this! My Dapper dress is supposed to arrive tomorrow… I’m anxious to see how the sizing is!

Thank you for this! My Dapper dress is supposed to arrive tomorrow… I’m anxious to see how the sizing is!
Let me know! If I order the dapper dress, I’m thinking I’ll need to size up one or two sizes. Number sizes are a crapshoot with Disney

Let me know! If I order the dapper dress, I’m thinking I’ll need to size up one or two sizes. Number sizes are a crapshoot with Disney
I will! I am all over the place with the number sizes also....I am hoping I guessed correctly! hahaha

So the Dapper dress arrived. In the Matterhorn I wear a 4 and Carrousel I wear an 8 so a wide range and i wear an XS or S in the Dresses. I went with a 4 in Dapper. The top fit perfectly and the arms are great but it pulled across my stomach and with the stripes it made my stomach look much bigger. I’m going to get a size 6 and hope I like it better. The material is completely see through if you don’t wear the included full length slip. The material is like the Balloon dress.

So the Dapper dress arrived. In the Matterhorn I wear a 4 and Carrousel I wear an 8 so a wide range and i wear an XS or S in the Dresses. I went with a 4 in Dapper. The top fit perfectly and the arms are great but it pulled across my stomach and with the stripes it made my stomach look much bigger. I’m going to get a size 6 and hope I like it better. The material is completely see through if you don’t wear the included full length slip. The material is like the Balloon dress.
Thank you! This helps! I’m usually a medium in the Disney dresses, but lost a little weight (not a lot) so got a 6 in the parlor dress, but have a 14 in the carrousel dress (coulda got 12, but 14 was all available at time).
Also glad it comes with a slip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!