The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I just saw this dress last night at Marketplace CoOp. I was tempted, but when I held it up against myself, the 2X seemed like it would be too small (that’s the size I got my Mickey/Minnie Floral dress in) and there was ZERO stretch in the waist.
The her universe stuff run small
I have the original orange bird and Sally dress in XL while the her universe tea cup skirt I have in 2X

You are just trying to get me to buy Pandora aren’t you LOL! I did make a resolve to not get anything that has 2020 in the name. Feels like it might break or something :badpc:

Ha! Sorry, it's just that's where my mind is these days. I just want to get my bracelets done so I can move on!

Speaking of witch, moving on that is - you'll get it...

ShopDisney added some new Hocus Pocus merchandise. Not sure when these items were released, I don't think I'll get them in time for Halloween however, there's always next year! :stir:

I get this isn't Monday, it's Friday and today is my birthday which brings me to Maxine with whom I have more in common with apparently!
535436 :rotfl:

Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend and Happy Hallows' Eve!

Ha! Sorry, it's just that's where my mind is these days. I just want to get my bracelets done so I can move on!

ShopDisney added some new Hocus Pocus merchandise. Not sure when these items were released, I don't think I'll get them in time for Halloween however, there's always next year! :stir:

I get this isn't Monday, it's Friday and today is my birthday which brings me to Maxine with whom I have more in common with apparently!
View attachment 535436 :rotfl:

Happy Happy birthday!🎂:hug::hug:

Happy birthday!! Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I saw the new dress shop Christmas dress on Instagram late last night. It’s a white/off white dress with gold and silver. I also saw that it will have a matching Dooney. The cut looks to be like the blue haunted mansion. I’ll try to find pics again. I didn’t do a screenshot before the feed refreshed.

I saw the new dress shop Christmas dress on Instagram late last night. It’s a white/off white dress with gold and silver. I also saw that it will have a matching Dooney. The cut looks to be like the blue haunted mansion. I’ll try to find pics again. I didn’t do a screenshot before the feed refreshed.
Ohhhh that sounds pretty. I just can’t keep light colors clean LOL!! I wore the blue HM one last weekend (forgot to get pictures ☹️) but I was so surprised at how much I liked it. Might have to get more of that style if they make more

Ohhhh that sounds pretty. I just can’t keep light colors clean LOL!! I wore the blue HM one last weekend (forgot to get pictures ☹) but I was so surprised at how much I liked it. Might have to get more of that style if they make more
I’m not having much luck going thru my feed and finding it again, but did see the Dooney.....

878AC3BE-5B11-4996-AC23-504DC40E2BE3.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter