The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I saw the new dress shop Christmas dress on Instagram late last night. It’s a white/off white dress with gold and silver. I also saw that it will have a matching Dooney. The cut looks to be like the blue haunted mansion. I’ll try to find pics again. I didn’t do a screenshot before the feed refreshed.
Yeah
Another dress i must have and will never wear.

:santa: New at ShopDisney!

Adult WDW & Disneyland Holiday Spirit Jersey Cardigan Sweater $119.99

View attachment 534783

Nice to see Disney added a touch of wool but 70% acrylic?
  • 70% acrylic / 20% nylon / 10% wool
Though very beautiful, it's a pass for me. What do you all think?
I tried one on last week at the Contemporary Resort and they are heavy weight sweater and are a bit oversized so I ended up purchasing via shopdisney a large instead of XL that I normally wear.

Looks like a uniform

I'm glad to see Disney adding short sleeves and trying a new design. Kuddos to them. Are those pockets sewn in front? I think this style would look great as a Tower of Terror bell hop dress with pockets sewn like the other dresses.

I agree, it looks like a uniform making it an easy pass for me.

I'm glad to see Disney adding short sleeves and trying a new design. Kuddos to them. Are those pockets sewn in front? I think this style would look great as a Tower of Terror bell hop dress with pockets sewn like the other dresses.

I agree, it looks like a uniform making it an easy pass for me.
I like the bottom, but just not the top. It’s an easy pass for me too.

A few dresses have appeared at ShopDisney - Very limited in sizes!

The Haunted Mansion Dress for Women $128.00 - Medium

The Aristocats Dress for Women $128.00 - Large

Oogie Boogie Dress for Women $128.00 - Medium & XL

Hollywood Tower of Terror Halter Dress for Women $128.00 - No Small or Plus1X

The Dress Shop 2020 Holiday Dress $128

It also has side pockets and Hidden Mickeys. Currently available in California and eBay.

I do like it but I cannot wear light colors to save my life...

Curious! :cat: No matter how careful I am and the fact I like food too much something always happens. :rolleyes:

I do like the color scheme on the holiday dress and the style. Paired with cardigan and bling in various colors and you'll pop!
Not sure why there so many wrinkles? I know I've never seen that before.

Curious! :cat: No matter how careful I am and the fact I like food too much something always happens. :rolleyes:

I do like the color scheme on the holiday dress and the style. Paired with cardigan and bling in various colors and you'll pop!
Not sure why there so many wrinkles? I know I've never seen that before.
Mine is soda. LOL!
I bet they just had them wadded up in a ball in the back room. Way back in the day when I worked retail we had to stream the clothes before we could put them out on the rack... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2020 - Dooney & Bourke Collection at ShopDisney

Hmmm, I swear I saw a Holiday themed collection too.
Mickey Holiday 2020 Dooney & Bourke Collection

A closer look at the print

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter