The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Love that fantasy land dress, but will pass because its white. I still have not worn my mary poppins dress out because its white.........I think that would have looked beautiful in a pale pink.
It’s actually cream color, but yeah, I can count on one hand the amount of clothing I have that is white. I was going to pass too but when I got there it was just so stinking cute. I love the silver accents with pops of color on the castle. I am thinking about wearing red shoes and maybe even using my black petticoat underneath for something different.

Love the cat purse. I had seen a preview, but it only showed the one side.
There is also Rapunzel coming out this week too. I want that one too. Now I can't afford to take a trip to Disney.

Here is Lynne in the coco dress. She is in a large and is mostly a 12-14.
(and usually smiles!) she looks so funny to me. But the dress fits her really nicely.

Now at ShopDisney

Tangled 10th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke Collection

Tote $298.00
Back & Bottom

Satchel $298.00
Back View Only

Crossbody Bag $198.00
Back View Only

10% Cash Back at Rakuten
Reminder
  • Exclusions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of Gift Cards, D23 Memberships, subscription boxes, subscriptions to Disney+, Theme park tickets or packages.
  • Special Terms: Use of coupon/promotional codes not listed on Rakuten may void Cash Back.
5% Cash Back at RMN

My daughter got the Captain America dress from Her Universe, and it looks so adorable on! Very comfy and love the pockets.

I'm not sure which Captain America dress you're referring to, I'm thinking this one?

Captain America Dress for Women by Her Universe $128.00
Direct link

This is really a beautiful dress. I love the peter pan collar and detail on the buttons which are custom embroidered. Very, very nice.

I'm not a fan of Her Universe brand especially their dresses but that dress is certainly a major contender. ::yes::

I wonder what it looks like on the inside? That alone would make or break it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter