The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Ok, this is kinda off topic but I wanted to share, as I know you ladies can appreciate a good park outfit! Here are my outfits from the 3 Disney days of my Christmas trip. Not Dress Shop but similar style - full skirt, classic silhouette. I wish I could dress like this every day but it was -10 here today - no skirts for me!

UbhZlMJ.jpg

7A9qNvD.jpg

8GNEd7l.jpg

In case you can't tell, those are the MUPPETS all over my skirt - love it!

I cannot like your post enough!!! Love your smile, style and you're no nonsense "I am the bomb!" attitude - you ROCK! :thumbsup2

Might I say between us all, if your husband in the last photo moved slightly to the left he'd been wearing a Chinese Temple hat! :rotfl:

You both look AMAZING!

I cannot like your post enough!!! Love your smile, style and you're no nonsense "I am the bomb!" attitude - you ROCK! :thumbsup2

Might I say between us all, if your husband in the last photo moved slightly to the left he'd been wearing a Chinese Temple hat! :rotfl:

You both look AMAZING!
Aww, thank you so much! :goodvibes And I didn’t notice that he’s almost wearing the Chinese theatre as a hat - too funny! :rotfl2:

Ok, this is kinda off topic but I wanted to share, as I know you ladies can appreciate a good park outfit! Here are my outfits from the 3 Disney days of my Christmas trip. Not Dress Shop but similar style - full skirt, classic silhouette. I wish I could dress like this every day but it was -10 here today - no skirts for me!

UbhZlMJ.jpg
please share where they were purchased. Thank you

UbhZlMJ.jpg

7A9qNvD.jpg

8GNEd7l.jpg

In case you can't tell, those are the MUPPETS all over my skirt - love it!
Omg the patterns on those skirts are awesome! Are they all from the same shop? The one with the deer is my favorite!

Thanks ladies! The skirts are from 3 different places: the green ornament skirt is from https://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/, the reindeer skirt is from https://theoblongboxshop.com/ and the Muppets was from an Instagram small shop (Instagram user backstitchbruja). They may be sold out now but might come back (I bought the ornament skirt and reindeer skirt last year after Xmas but noticed they stocked them this year too so it may be worth checking back later).

New Year and a few new dresses at The Dress Shop!

View attachment 377709

View attachment 377710

Sleeping Beauty Castle Dress & Cardigan Set – Disneyland $198

Not sure why the names are different, they appear to look the same even the embroidered ''Where Magic Lives'' on back of the dresses are identical.

OMG LOVE IT>>>>>>>>>>>

But white....geez......i haven't worn my mary poppins dress yet...

in baby blue I'd have it on order already.....maybe even if pink......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!