The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

There is a rumbling that the new FoP may be a tight squeeze. Anyone doing cm or ap previews that could report back? I'm curious to hear more about this. I'm hoping it's just a rumor.

I'd also like to know. I'm 6'5 320lbs and I'm hoping to ride this going Sept 28 to Oct 7th.

I also wanted to ask for male shoe suggestions. I wear a 13 wide and looking for both closed toe sandles and either hiking or walking shoes. No laces. Pooh sized comfy shoes for lots of walking.

3 years ago I had Merrel slip ons but they would blister the back of my foot I had to mole skin that area.

Any suggestions would be great

There is a rumbling that the new FoP may be a tight squeeze. Anyone doing cm or ap previews that could report back? I'm curious to hear more about this. I'm hoping it's just a rumor.
Where did you hear this? The pictures posted on the previous page don't look like its a tight squeeze at all.

I know this was written this summer, but I thought i'd just throw this out there for people who may not know. Torrid carries plus size clothing and I get almost all my Disney Clothing from them. It is so hard to find plus size stuff in the parks and every now and then i'll get lucky and find a 3X but not often.
LOVE Torrid's Disney stuff. I am a 5 at Torrid, and can wear the ladies fit 4x from disneystore.com as well. They offer a limited selection of tees in that size.

Where did you hear this? The pictures posted on the previous page don't look like its a tight squeeze at all.
There was some information coming from the Pandora thread. It was from a fb source so no idea if accurate, but supposedly during a cm preview a cm was unable to ride.

Does anyone have suggestions for rain ponchos? I'm 5'8" and 340 pounds, 54" bust 60" hips, and I'm having a hell of a time finding a rain poncho that might fit me (without being basically skin tight). A lot of the ones on Amazon just say "one-size-fits-most" without actually listing any dimensions.

Does anyone have suggestions for rain ponchos? I'm 5'8" and 340 pounds, 54" bust 60" hips, and I'm having a hell of a time finding a rain poncho that might fit me (without being basically skin tight). A lot of the ones on Amazon just say "one-size-fits-most" without actually listing any dimensions.

My DH fit into the one they sell at WDW. He is 6 ft, was at the time about 380lbs, he is also very broad shouldered (wears a 60 in a men's suit jacket). He just had to cut the neck hole a little bit bigger.

My DH fit into the one they sell at WDW. He is 6 ft, was at the time about 380lbs, he is also very broad shouldered (wears a 60 in a men's suit jacket). He just had to cut the neck hole a little bit bigger.
Oh awesome, that's great to know! I heard a lot of people praising those, it's good to know they'll probably fit me.

Not a disney question but has anyone pooh sized been to legoland? Will I fit on anything? I'm a size 20 and 5 10.
Hello there- I often browse this thread for my extremely tall husband and wanted to remark that while at Legoland, I saw many people hop easily on everything at Legoland that most would categorize as either pooh sized or tall. I felt that I witnessed it very accommodating. My friend who I think is about 5'8 and might weigh around 300-320 fit on everything.

Can anyone tell me about rides at Universal and Seaworld? I'm 5'4 and 250, mostly in the mid section. I don't have problems with anything at Disney.

Can anyone tell me about rides at Universal and Seaworld? I'm 5'4 and 250, mostly in the mid section. I don't have problems with anything at Disney.
Sorry can't help with Universal but I am similar in size and was nervous about SeaWorld. I was really nervous in one line, I can't remember now if it was Kracken or Manta but I saw one guest need to have several employees some over to fight with the buckle to get it latched. I was a bit nervous but I had no problem at all. I think I rode every ride in the park and had no worries at all!

Hi,

I'm taller 5'9 but around the same weight though I'm more solid than squishy except for my stomach (I'm not assuming you are squishy!). The test seats at Universal are a godsend AND the fact that they have seats in certain rides for bigger people are a godsend. You can actually ask to wait for those seats if you want. I was nervous when gringotts first opened because people said it was tight but I went into the test seat and had no issues. The other Harry Potter ride, they usually just put me in the outside seat (I think bigger people need to sit on the outside) but I had no issues fitting. The only ride that's a bit tight is The Mummy but that's more of a height thing (for me anyways).

I haven't been to Sea World in about 7 years but I didn't have any issues with any of the rides. Whichever is the coaster that you lay on your stomach on--I spent the entire wait in line worrying that I would not fit but had no problems when I got on.

Probably a long shot, but has anyone of size visited either Shanghai or Hong Kong Disneyland or know any reports regarding the size friendliness of the rides? Not planning to worry about it, but always love to gather info!

Thanks!

I'd also like to know. I'm 6'5 320lbs and I'm hoping to ride this going Sept 28 to Oct 7th.

I also wanted to ask for male shoe suggestions. I wear a 13 wide and looking for both closed toe sandles and either hiking or walking shoes. No laces. Pooh sized comfy shoes for lots of walking.

3 years ago I had Merrel slip ons but they would blister the back of my foot I had to mole skin that area.

Any suggestions would be great

My DH is also 6'5 but weighs a bit more than you. He has worn Keen Newport H2 sandals before and been fine - they have a closed toe. But this last trip he had OluKai Nohea Mesh shoes - which can be worn as a shoe or slip on and he LOVED them. They are a beach shoe - so they can get wet but didn't become slippery.

I was wondering if your DH had any trouble fitting onto rides? Space mountain, thunder mountain and California screamin' to be specific! I am a little smaller than your husband and although i fit on a lot of rides with no issues, those are a few i have been hesitant to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!