The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

Frankly my dear, I don't give a _____! There are so many Pooh sized people around it is no big deal. It is hard to use a scooter especially when the parks are crowded so even when I am careful, sometimes people just walk into it and then blame you but I it is the same problem with those GIANT strollers.
Those big strollers would be at home on Park Slope. People can be mean to disabled or overweight people here, and it's so narrow in stores that I'm always in someone's way. I hate being in someone's way. Makes me feel huge and dumb. I'm a New Yorker. We'll bump you and be gone before you complain lol.

Can we talk about airlines now? I just convinced myself to NOT cancel our upcoming trip now that I feel comfortable about the rides. But now I'm reading horrible stories of airlines and wanting to cancel again. Does anyone know of a website that lists how wide each airlines seats are, how big of a person the extensor fits, etc? I'm worried a seatbelt extender won't be big enough. And I don't want to be humiliated in front of my family :( are JetBlue "big front seats" big enough for someone who is 370 and size 28?

Can we talk about airlines now? I just convinced myself to NOT cancel our upcoming trip now that I feel comfortable about the rides. But now I'm reading horrible stories of airlines and wanting to cancel again. Does anyone know of a website that lists how wide each airlines seats are, how big of a person the extensor fits, etc? I'm worried a seatbelt extender won't be big enough. And I don't want to be humiliated in front of my family :( are JetBlue "big front seats" big enough for someone who is 370 and size 28?
I wonder about the seats on Spirit and Frontier.

https://www.seatguru.com/ lists seat width and pitch for planes on various airlines.

For seat belts and extenders, I found a website that has information from some airlines:
https://www.tripsavvy.com/how-long-are-airplane-seat-belts-2972596

I flew on Frontier in November. 5'5", 290, size 22. My friend booked the flight, and I was in the very back row. I fit fine and didn't even need the seatbelt extender, though when I asked for it they were very sweet and handed it over.

Southwest has a "Customers of Size" program. You can purchase an extra seat to use when you fly. After your flight, Southwest will fully refund you for the extra seat. The armrests push up so you have plenty of room. They also have extremely generous seat belt extenders. I've done this four times and have had a terrific experience with them. Very friendly flight employees! Here is some info: https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/extra-seat/?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-COS

Those big strollers would be at home on Park Slope. People can be mean to disabled or overweight people here, and it's so narrow in stores that I'm always in someone's way. I hate being in someone's way. Makes me feel huge and dumb. I'm a New Yorker. We'll bump you and be gone before you complain lol.

I am also a New Yorker, but I am past the age of caring what anyone thinks, and they are lucky I restrain my mid-finger waving (if ya know what I mean) LOL! (sorry)

Jet blue seats have gotten smaller on the newer planes, but their seat extenders are pretty long. No worries

Can anyone recommend a cheap but durable source for shorts and tee's for pooh sized women that delivers quicker than 2 weeks out?

Thanks! I love the look of their clothes but don't know anyone who wears them. Do they fit well, and are they durable? How are returns?

I think they fit excellently for the most part! Some items can be a little pricey but a lot of pieces, like their jeans and dresses, tend to last me a long time so it's definitely worth it. I wear their jeggings year-round when not in a dress because they're so comfortable and you have close to full range of motion, unlike normal denim. Never had a problem with returning - purchased online and returned in store and they've never been put out or anything. I've tried their shorts as well (regular denim as well as a more stretchy material) and they're all really comfy. At this point I'm not ashamed to say that at least 90% of my wardrobe comes from there! They have great sales regularly, too.

I shop at Woman Within on-line. They have some good pieces for a decent price. Shipping is usually within 2 weeks, unless something is on backorder, but they identify those pieces before you put them in your cart. Nothing Disney themed sadly.

I think they fit excellently for the most part! Some items can be a little pricey but a lot of pieces, like their jeans and dresses, tend to last me a long time so it's definitely worth it. I wear their jeggings year-round when not in a dress because they're so comfortable and you have close to full range of motion, unlike normal denim. Never had a problem with returning - purchased online and returned in store and they've never been put out or anything. I've tried their shorts as well (regular denim as well as a more stretchy material) and they're all really comfy. At this point I'm not ashamed to say that at least 90% of my wardrobe comes from there! They have great sales regularly, too.
I'm going to order a few pieces from them, especially their shorts and some jeggings .Those are so comfortable and I can't find any durable jeans or jeggings anywhere for my size. I live in a land of size 0-2.

I shop at Woman Within on-line. They have some good pieces for a decent price. Shipping is usually within 2 weeks, unless something is on backorder, but they identify those pieces before you put them in your cart. Nothing Disney themed sadly.
I'll check them out too. Thanks!

Totally normal to feel nervous about this issue as a person of size, I feel nervous every time I fly now.

I will reassure you: my best friend, with whom I travel to WDW with every year, is about your size (I think even a bit heavier) and does fine on Jetblue with her own seatbelt extender. (She purchased her own for traveling to make that easier.)

My BFF just dragged me into a Torrid last weekend for the first time and I LOVED it; we're both large women and I can't believe I'd never been to Torrid before. I ended up buying two tops as well as a Little Mermaid tee shirt (she bought a matching one of those and we plan to wear them to the parks together like a couple of true dorks!) And I want to go back because I spotted some lemon-print leggings that I MUST HAVE!

My BFF just dragged me into a Torrid last weekend for the first time and I LOVED it; we're both large women and I can't believe I'd never been to Torrid before. I ended up buying two tops as well as a Little Mermaid tee shirt (she bought a matching one of those and we plan to wear them to the parks together like a couple of true dorks!) And I want to go back because I spotted some lemon-print leggings that I MUST HAVE!

Aren’t they great?! I almost always find something I love whenever we go. I bought a pair of Minnie print leggings from them and they were so comfy to go around the parks in. It was even my first time wearing leggings but I got a denim shirt that was just one size up and they worked out perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!