The Good News Is......

Some personal good news. My son has been under quarantine since Saturday before last due to exposure to a Covid positive person at work. His 1st Covid test (at day 5) came back negative. Not out of the woods yet (14 days is up next Saturday) but at least it's a bit of a relief 'so far'. Fingers crossed and prayers up!

They recommend he be tested again. Our county Dept of Health suggests 3 tests at intervals with the last test around day 12-14. But getting tested if you're asymptomatic isn't easy these days so he's going to try for another test on day 13, hopefully with results before he returns to work 3 days later.

Last edited:

I think my free Verizon Disney + ends in mid-November and I'm not planning on renewing. This means I'll be able to watch the 2nd season!

Disney+ just isn't what I had hoped it would be. IMHO

Oh YAY!!! I mean Oh NO!! Do I really NEED more Disney stuff???

Why yes, yes I do!!!

I think my free Verizon Disney + ends in mid-November and I'm not planning on renewing. This means I'll be able to watch the 2nd season!

Disney+ just isn't what I had hoped it would be. IMHO
If Disney follows the season 1 pattern they'll release a new episode each week. So you'll get to watch a few episodes but not likely all of season 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter