The Good News Is......

I had a whirl wind of good news bad news good news in the last 24 hours lol. I heard our Disney Store friends to the north restocked (or just got some extras) of the Canada exclusive key I had given up on getting. Begged around my few Canadian friends and found one who did have a Disney Store near him AND he was happy to go check for me so yay!

Bad news was his store was one that didn't get any new shipments :rotfl2:

But good news is he's checking with some friends that live near another one that might have gotten stock! Not holding my breath they'll even still be there if they were there, but I'm so grateful for friends who indulge me :cloud9:. I have re-accepted I will likely never have that key.

In other actually good news my Disney masks came! I definitely like the fit of the ones I make better, lol! But I'll be performing some surgery on mine (I got the attractions set of 4 and my mom got the new Mickey set of 4) to add a nose wire. Also my bathing suit came! If anyone knows someone who is like me and they really are just big kid sized as an adult, the junior sizing for the blue Minnie Mouse bathing suit is very much accurate and fits amazing. Blue isn't really a color I like (green would have been better), but it was Disney :rolleyes1

Waiting on four more Disney Store orders (one of them has shipped; other three are processing still)

I was able to snag the "Made in the 80s" shirt I saw my last trip to DLR at the Disney Outlet in Livermore :cloud9: . So instead of $40 (probably more like $35 after taxes and 20% discount), it was only $11! I had passed on it originally to build my droid instead so now I'm extra happy I've ended up with both.

disneyparks.disney.go.com

Aulani Resort Will Plan to Begin a Phased Reopening on November 1
Over the past several months we have enjoyed sharing some Aulani Resort magic with you at home. We shared peaceful scenes from the resort to help you find your Zen, an inside look at Aulani Resort, Cast Member performances of hula at home and
disneyparks.disney.go.com
And the DIS article:
www.wdwinfo.com

Aulani Resort to Begin a Phased Reopening on November 1
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii is working toward a phased reopening on November 1st. The gradual reopening comes on the heels of Hawaai's announcement of a new pre-arrival testing program for visitors coming
www.wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter