The Headless Horseman Is Returning To Fort Wilderness For The 2017 Halloween Season

Sold out or not yet opened up yet? I am guessing it's probably the later. While the HDDMR is good and popular, that is a LATE show which is usually much cheaper BECAUSE it rarely sells out.
Sold out. And I was referencing the HH event, not HDDMR.

Do you have an onsite stay booked? When I called this morning I was told this event could be booked at 180+10, despite the articles stating otherwise.

And btw, 10/14 8:00 show premium tickets are sold out. 10/12 as well.
Omgosh. Thank you for posting this! I just called, and at first the CM told me that I would have to wait a few days to book for 10/19, but then I told her that I had "heard it on the boards" that onsite guests may be able to book 180 +10, and sure enough, she checked and we were able to book! Booked for 10/19 at 8:00 PM deluxe (or whatever the goody bag add-on is called). So now the question is...do I book the 4:00 HDDR and have a few hours to kill before the 7:45 check-in time (will that timeframe work to hit up the Chip & Dale Campfire??), or the 6:15 HDDR and leave a few minutes early to make it to the check-in in time? Or revise and try to book the 10:00 Horseman instead with the 6:15 HDDR? Ugh. Decisions.

I also picked it for the priority for the M&G mostly because this was supposed to be an early night for me

Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you mean that you get priority m&g with the premium tickets? I haven't been able to find much about this event so maybe my google skills aren't as good as they once were!

The 8/10 is sold out for 8pm for premium afaik and the cast member said there wasn't that many 10pm seats left either.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you mean that you get priority m&g with the premium tickets? I haven't been able to find much about this event so maybe my google skills aren't as good as they once were!

The 8/10 is sold out for 8pm for premium afaik and the cast member said there wasn't that many 10pm seats left either.

I just re-read that, I kind of made it sound like not everyone would be guaranteed a meet. What I meant was premium ticket holders go first to meet him and then everyone else queues up. That and you get a seat in the first five rows for the screening.

Well I read that here:-
http://www.kennythepirate.com/2017/...et-greet-event-coming-fort-wilderness-resort/

But on here it didn't mention it so maybe its not set in stone? I'm sure the CM I spoke to called it Return to Sleep Hollow so even the official name seems to be yet to be decided.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...orseman-meet-and-greet-coming-this-halloween/

There is not a great deal of info to be found really I just went for it as its my first Halloween time trip and my next trip will most likely be a different time of year, I can't go often so trying different things each time. This trip I'm cramming in as many M&G and Halloween fun things as I can.

Thanks Bex258. That articles gives some vital info I had missed out on :)

This will be my first trip to WDW and we're only there for 2 nights, one for this and one for MNSSHP so trying to cram stuff in too :rotfl:

This was like #2 on my list since that movie is one of my all time faves. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you get, although I'm only paying for my own ticket so I can see the flip side of it being expensive for families, especially since there doesn't seem to be kids pricing (unless I missed that too...)

Thanks Bex258. That articles gives some vital info I had missed out on :)

This will be my first trip to WDW and we're only there for 2 nights, one for this and one for MNSSHP so trying to cram stuff in too :rotfl:

This was like #2 on my list since that movie is one of my all time faves. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you get, although I'm only paying for my own ticket so I can see the flip side of it being expensive for families, especially since there doesn't seem to be kids pricing (unless I missed that too...)

No problem. Wow only two nights, I'm struggling with 14 haha, although anytime spent at Disney is worth it.

I haven't seen the movie, keeping that as a surprise for the night I think. I didn't see a price for kids.

Today I booked for 31 Oct as I am 180+10 today. Booked for 8pm. She called it Return to Sleepy Hollow and I've been told to arrive 15 mins early and check in at the Blacksmith shop near the settlement area where a shuttle will transport us to the site. Paid in advance. We will be using Disney transport so will be using the boat from MK. May go earlier to check out the decorations. Also was advised best to wear bug repellant :flower:

Today I booked for 31 Oct as I am 180+10 today. Booked for 8pm. She called it Return to Sleepy Hollow and I've been told to arrive 15 mins early and check in at the Blacksmith shop near the settlement area where a shuttle will transport us to the site. Paid in advance. We will be using Disney transport so will be using the boat from MK. May go earlier to check out the decorations. Also was advised best to wear bug repellant :flower:

Thanks for the info. Is it going to be easier to go from MK? I'm going from Universal that day so I think if I get the shuttle/taxi I can arrange to get dropped off at the campsite/FW I don't really have any real idea where I'm going :rotfl:. It might be a bit early for decorations for me but I may try and catch part of the water pageant before heading to check in.

Ah bug repellent, thanks I shall have to get some.:thumbsup2

last night I tried to call about HH reservations - mostly because I want to keep checking incase they add any dates for the week we're there....

I called the 407-939-7529 number last night (WDW PLAY) and selected #8 - limited time experiences. It was a little before 8pm EST. The person who answered answered with "Disney Dining experiences" and then told me I called the wrong number. After I explained what I did and what I was looking for (headless horseman, etc) he said I needed to call 407-939-7529 and select option #3 (which is golf and spa). I was a little annoyed (he wasn't the usual nice, helpful CM I'm used to) so I didn't call back. [I had just spent 25 minutes trying to get a ROL dinner reservation for our week - sept 9th - and there are no availabilities - really!??!]

I'd just like to confirm HOW all you lucky people with HH reservations made them. Thanks much.

last night I tried to call about HH reservations - mostly because I want to keep checking incase they add any dates for the week we're there....

I called the 407-939-7529 number last night (WDW PLAY) and selected #8 - limited time experiences. It was a little before 8pm EST. The person who answered answered with "Disney Dining experiences" and then told me I called the wrong number. After I explained what I did and what I was looking for (headless horseman, etc) he said I needed to call 407-939-7529 and select option #3 (which is golf and spa). I was a little annoyed (he wasn't the usual nice, helpful CM I'm used to) so I didn't call back. [I had just spent 25 minutes trying to get a ROL dinner reservation for our week - sept 9th - and there are no availabilities - really!??!]

I'd just like to confirm HOW all you lucky people with HH reservations made them. Thanks much.

I can't book for 10/30 either. They said no one can book past 10/21, yet people above have. I am within 180.

Please tell me specifically how you booked - what phone number did you call? what option did you select? I wrote a long posting on the BOO board that I dont retype......

I selected option 3 - resort events.

Thanks for the info. Is it going to be easier to go from MK? I'm going from Universal that day so I think if I get the shuttle/taxi I can arrange to get dropped off at the campsite/FW I don't really have any real idea where I'm going :rotfl:. It might be a bit early for decorations for me but I may try and catch part of the water pageant before heading to check in.

Ah bug repellent, thanks I shall have to get some.:thumbsup2
The boat from MK will drop you off right by the settlement area. From the front of the resort you'll need to take the internal bus back.

what phone number did you call? The one I noted I called, option 3 was golf/spa, not resort events.
Yes WDW-PLAY. It first says to select 3 for resort events, including golf and spas, then once you select 3, it will offer you numbers to select for golf, spas, or to stay on the for line for all other requests.

Yes WDW-PLAY. It first says to select 3 for resort events, including golf and spas, then once you select 3, it will offer you numbers to select for golf, spas, or to stay on the for line for all other requests.

Thanks. Right now there are no dates scheduled or my trip, but I'm hoping they add some, so I want be sure to have the right contact info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter