The 'I survived SDL's Opening Day' TR!

I certainly did notice the similarities to the Paris show, but it was also quite different from what I remember. It has been a number of years since I saw the Paris show though, so perhaps it has been updated to a more similar one. One difference you can count on is that the show will be in Chinese instead of French :rotfl:

Yeah... too much French ;-)

First there was Disney Dreams, of which Ignite the Dream borrowed elements, like the flowers you had before the Tangled segment. And for the 25th anniversary a few weeks ago Disney Dreams in Paris was replaced by Illuminations which is basically a copy/paste of Ignite the Dream :P

I found this comparison on Youtube for those interested.

Really enjoyed your pictures! I was there at the end of March and had a wonderful time! It was great to relive some of the memories through your photos :)

So glad you enjoyed it, thanks for following along :goodvibes

Yeah... too much French ;-)

First there was Disney Dreams, of which Ignite the Dream borrowed elements, like the flowers you had before the Tangled segment. And for the 25th anniversary a few weeks ago Disney Dreams in Paris was replaced by Illuminations which is basically a copy/paste of Ignite the Dream :P

I found this comparison on Youtube for those interested.

Oh wow, thanks for sharing! Will have to bookmark that to watch later.

Yes, it was Disney Dreams that I was thinking of.

Finally caught up and enjoying your pics.

I never order kid meals, not a fan of chicken nuggets with fries etc, but that dumpling kid meal looks great.

Also, I agree that those steampunkesque garden animals look pretty cool.

Wow, your photos of the sunset in the maze are gorgeous! I wish we would have taken the time to walk through that area. Next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!