The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

img379ed-L.jpg

Show me a prince.

Happy 47th Karolyn!!!

We celebrate our 47th in a week!

We need a celebration trip together to Disney World! Thanks...and wishing y'all a delightful day next week! August 1971 was a busy month; we had weddings EVERY weekend...2 cousins and a friend all married in that month! :tink:

We need a celebration trip together to Disney World! Thanks...and wishing y'all a delightful day next week! August 1971 was a busy month; we had weddings EVERY weekend...2 cousins and a friend all married in that month! :tink:

I agree about a trip together!

We're deep in kitchen remodeling. Today they're sanding what's left of the kitchen cabinets after taking the doors away for sanding elsewhere. Next will hopefully be installing the new quartz counters. I'll post pictures when it's done in maybe two weeks?

I agree about a trip together!

We're deep in kitchen remodeling. Today they're sanding what's left of the kitchen cabinets after taking the doors away for sanding elsewhere. Next will hopefully be installing the new quartz counters. I'll post pictures when it's done in maybe two weeks?

:headache: But what a headache between now and the finished project! Thought when DH retired I might get a new kitchen remodel (DH was a contractor in his "younger years" :goodvibes but then he went back to work and it's put on hold again. Anxious to see your results...give me some ideas! :thumbsup2 :tink:

:headache: But what a headache between now and the finished project! Thought when DH retired I might get a new kitchen remodel (DH was a contractor in his "younger years" :goodvibes but then he went back to work and it's put on hold again. Anxious to see your results...give me some ideas! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Definitely a headache living out of the dining room where the refrigerator and small butler pantry sink currently reside. All our kitchen contents are scattered in open bins around the room but we are living on paper plates, plastic cups and plastic utensils. If we didn't have the coffee maker available I would not survive! :rolleyes:

I will definitely post some pics when it's done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter