The Klingon invasion still continuing!

Are you afraid of the invading klingons?

• Yes

• No

• Klingons dont exist 0_0

Results are only viewable after voting.

Major.Nelson

I reject reality and subsitute my own.
The Federation of the united planets and the Magic kingdom have teamed together, and the VMK space ships and the Star Fleet have joined together to destroy the Klingon Fleet and they were successful, Heres a slideshow of the battle.

http://youtube.com/watch_fullscreen...6:8A51374783A7BCE6&fs=1&title=Klingon Retreat

P.S. sorry about the terrible slideshow transitions... i should of used Youtube to host this... it woulda been WAYYYYY better...

P.S. cmon all you people who voted for Klingons dont exist 0_0
wheres your sense of imagination? :) then again even if you had one youd still think klingons dont exist..... Nevermind :)

P.S. again... I took out the image slide show and replaced it with the youtube one. MUCH better :)

and also as you can obviously see by this and my previous threads im a trekky :) i wonder who first called someone who likes star trek a trekky... oh well and there will be more cheap star trek/vmk related videos and pics coming. i have another video but ill need to host it somewhere other then imageshack... those video transitions are..... Bad... and it doesnt support the credit features.

Never fear, I'm a Trekkie myself. Trekker to be more exact, I'm a TNG fan. Should I guess you're a ToS fan from the old style Enterprises in the picture? That and the warbirds aren't green. What's up with that? LOL

This just answered my question from the other post. You are definetely a TOS fan. The old style Klingon more than gave it away. The video was funny though. I like the transporting effect you tossed in there. Nice job.

ty, i kinda thought the teleporting effect was really cheap looking, im satisfied with the ship battle tho. im not satisfied with the missing guy in green running video. i should of fixed that, oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter