The Masked Singer- Season Three

Well I'm underwhelmed by that ending.

Ditto. My daughter and I were both underwhelmed. I think the problem for us was that between the clues and the internet "gossip/discussions", we were pretty confident in who the last 3 contestants were so there were no surprises. And we aren't huge fans of any of those contestants, so it just felt like "meh" when they were revealed. We were really hoping that we'd be wrong about one of those 3 contestants so we'd be surprised at a reveal. Nope. The best part of the night for us was when Jenny finally picked up on the poker chip/chipmunks clue for Jesse McCartney. When they first showed that clue several weeks ago, my daughter said, "Oh! Those poker chips are the colors of the 3 Chipmunks. Jesse McCartney did the voice of Theodore in the Chipmunks movie. I'm positive the turtle Jesse McCartney." And none of the judges ever picked up on that clue. When Jenny said something about that clue last night, my daughter screamed, "FINALLY!" Yeah, that was the high point of the show for us. :D

Last edited:
Oops, I’m late to the party, yet again. Silly me decided to take a vacation in all of this.

I wasn’t really happy with the results. I don’t really know who Kandi is and Bow Wow isn’t my genre so I didn’t really care about their reveals.

I guess we’ll keep our eyes peeled for season 4.

yes, I barely knew who most of the stars were, my husband knew right from the start about Bret Michaels, but that was it for us.

I am a pop culture junkie, so I’m biased, but I liked this season. Only 2 of the 18 were people I’d never heard of. The Jordan girl because I avoid all things Kardashian, and Barry Zito because I don’t like baseball, basically the only sport I enjoy watching is football.

I correctly guessed about half of the people. It definitely wasn’t super easy or obvious in many cases, it was challenging enough that it was fun.

The only thing I didn’t like was that some of the more talented people were eliminated too soon. I definitely wouldn’t have chosen Kandi as the winner. I don’t think she was the best singer nor the most entertaining performer.

I will keep watching.

I watch although usually a couple of days or week later.
I didn't know many of these people.......I know the "old" folk. I did know Jesse McCartney (from All My Children many years ago).
I watch for the costumes. Love them

I watch although usually a couple of days or week later.
I didn't know many of these people.......I know the "old" folk. I did know Jesse McCartney (from All My Children many years ago).
I watch for the costumes. Love them

Yes the costumes are really fantastic and fun.

And I like seeing the snippets of behind the scenes occasionally when we get to see the performers in regular clothes but the masks on. Or they wear all black and somehow have their faces hidden. That's neat too.

It’s such a fresh, new concept for a show. I hope it doesn’t become stale and stagnant like Dancing With The Stars.

I don’t want the show to become Masked Has Been

I thought right from the beginning of season 3 that maybe they shouldn't be pushing the golden goose too far....I mean, what was it, less than two months in between seasons 2 and 3? Then on top of it S3 seemed to drag on forever. It started Feb. 2 and only just ended a few days ago! If they aren't more careful in handling future seasons people will tire of the show very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!