The Masked Singer- Season Three

With the constant tie ins between last seasons winner The Monster/T-Pain and Miss Monster - I did a quick look for T-Pain collaborations

He has had almost too many to count! lol..

Interestingly there were a few who might fit for Miss Monster - Lil Kim? Missy Elliot? Fantasia?
Lil Mama... none are of the legend stature the judges believe her to be - but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

With the constant tie ins between last seasons winner The Monster/T-Pain and Miss Monster - I did a quick look for T-Pain collaborations

Interestingly there were a few who might fit for Miss Monster - Lil Kim? Missy Elliot? Fantasia?
Lil Mama... none are of the legend stature the judges believe her to be - but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Monster needed help walking on and off stage so I suspected she's an older gal. But they really seem to be upping their tricking us game this season so maybe it's trickery.

I’m plugging my ears and closing my eyes..this is the type of research I would prefer not to see on this thread. I can’t stop you, obviously, but I’d rather just have guesses based on what we see on the show..not extra research.

So... the chalkboard was a pretty big clue for Turtle for me. I don’t want to ruin it for anyone but it basically solidifies some people’s guess.

So last night I walked into the breakroom at work and Is saw Drew Carey in a llama suit. I said a choice word and one of my coworkers cracked up laughing, he said didn't this happen to you last season. And yes it did, second episode. So second episodes are cursed for me.

I like how they reference clues back now, it seemed like the judges would just forget about all old clues in favor of the new clues.

I did notice on the white tiger in addition to 4 and 7 it also showed the number 53, in case that means anything to anyone.

Miss Monster drew a butterfly this week, I think that was the big clue, but I have no idea what it means.

And as usual I have no idea what the chalkboard means, so I am happy with more guesses.

I'm feeling you with the Monster tie ins... It's almost like they are "dating", cause Miss Monster seems to be crushing on the Monster pretty hard.

Chalkboard.... Oh man, I have no clue, lol. But, I did like the Orlando Bloom booty suggestion, good guess!!

I like how they reference clues back now, it seemed like the judges would just forget about all old clues in favor of the new clues.
I feel like they’ve always done that to some extent. It seems like they filmed the first 3 episodes in one day though based on the outfits, so that may be why it’s a little easier for them to reference “back,” because it’s not really “back” for them.

Again. Can't believe they did not include a whistle blower?? Not to make this politico, just can't believe they didn't put one in.

Late to the party, add me to the Tiger = Gronkowski bandwagon.

not sure about the Kangaroo. Sports motif might be a red herring, but maybe Cheryl Miller?

Miss Monster, almost thinking it's Missy Elliott.
Turtle I thought he might have been a singing competition non-winner like Adam Lambert or David Archuleta. But the booty clue doesn't fit.

Llama... never would've guessed it was Drew Carey

I feel like they’ve always done that to some extent. It seems like they filmed the first 3 episodes in one day though based on the outfits, so that may be why it’s a little easier for them to reference “back,” because it’s not really “back” for them.

The judges also keep binders with all their notes. It would be easy to flip back and forth to keep their memories fresh.

Late to the party, add me to the Tiger = Gronkowski bandwagon.

not sure about the Kangaroo. Sports motif might be a red herring, but maybe Cheryl Miller?

Miss Monster, almost thinking it's Missy Elliott.
Turtle I thought he might have been a singing competition non-winner like Adam Lambert or David Archuleta. But the booty clue doesn't fit.

Llama... never would've guessed it was Drew Carey

I thought your Missy Elliot guess was interesting so I spent some time last weekend listening to the few songs I could find where she sings rather then raps.
I can certainly hear the possibility - Missy has a very good voice! A bit like vintage motown girl group lead singers.... great guess. 😊

My thoughts tonight

Ah.. @kimblebee you mentioned Beautiful Soul in a previous post for the Turtle. Maybe the map of Seoul is not a Korea reference but refers to Soul...

Miss Monster... my original thought after the first show was Chaka Kahn - tonight with the judges thinking her - maybe.

Kangaroo... still not sure, - the “Roo” if it is a child of - would eliminate the Lindsay Lohan guess

Please send Gronk (white Tiger) home tonight. Please... Def.. gronk with the Donnie Wahlberg reference - Donnie & Bob Kraft the Pat’s owner are good friends, Gronk was on an episode of Wahlburgers..

Oh no.. did not see that one coming - more Gronk... would rather have kept the eliminated contestant...

😊

Last edited:
Turtle is some kinda boy band type.

Tiger is Gronk, I said it from the first episode.

Kangaroo has me stumped. It's not Macy Grey, her voice is way too recognizable to me. My guess tonight base on voice would be Jordin sparks or Fantasia barino.

Miss Monster whoever Robin said tonight. I feel like that was a big clue for the judges.

Turtle is some kinda boy band type.

Tiger is Gronk, I said it from the first episode.

Kangaroo has me stumped. It's not Macy Grey, her voice is way too recognizable to me. My guess tonight base on voice would be Jordin sparks or Fantasia barino.

Miss Monster whoever Robin said tonight. I feel like that was a big clue for the judges.

Fantasia has a super recognizable voice. I’ll eat my hat if it’s her.

Kinda long and a bit boring tonight with only 4 performers in the whole hour...

I fast forwarded through most of tonight’s show just to see who got unmasked.

Geez, the tiger sucks. He’s not even singing..

I don’t like this new format..I prefer a mix of singers every week. I’d watch no matter what, but I always enjoyed an episode more when the leopard or thingamajig was on.

My thoughts tonight

Ah.. @kimblebee you mentioned Beautiful Soul in a previous post for the Turtle. Maybe the map of Seoul is not a Korea reference but refers to Soul...

Miss Monster... my original thought after the first show was Chaka Kahn - tonight with the judges thinking her - maybe.

Kangaroo... still not sure, - the “Roo” if it is a child of - would eliminate the Lindsay Lohan guess

Please send Gronk (white Tiger) home tonight. Please... Def.. gronk with the Donnie Wahlberg reference - Donnie & Bob Kraft the Pat’s owner are good friends, Gronk was on an episode of Wahlburgers..

Oh no.. did not see that one coming - more Gronk... would rather have kept the eliminated contestant...

😊

I would have NEVER picked up on the Seoul/Soul thing. I bow down to you.

I give Tiger full credit for having fun out there, and -5 credits for not being able to sing or rap.

Although in fairness, Drake can do neither, and he makes millions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter