The Masked Singer- Season Three

I've seen the Turtle in concert before (as an opener for NKOTB) and also on the TV show "Greek" - I am not a betting person but would ALMOST bet on that guess.

I do think the White Tiger is Gronk and the Kangaroo is Jordin Sparks (based on voice - I don't know much about her so I don't know if the clues fit).

I've seen the Turtle in concert before (as an opener for NKOTB) and also on the TV show "Greek" - I am not a betting person but would ALMOST bet on that guess.

I do think the White Tiger is Gronk and the Kangaroo is Jordin Sparks (based on voice - I don't know much about her so I don't know if the clues fit).
Do you think the turtle could be Jordan Knight instead of who you're thinking?

I've seen NKOTB in concert around 20 times in the past 12 years (no judging please) and I don't think it's him. I listened to the song "Leavin'" right after the Turtle's performance last night and it sounds spot on. But I've been wrong on my guesses before. I would truly be shocked if it were Jordan Knight though!

I've seen NKOTB in concert around 20 times in the past 12 years (no judging please) and I don't think it's him. I listened to the song "Leavin'" right after the Turtle's performance last night and it sounds spot on. But I've been wrong on my guesses before. I would truly be shocked if it were Jordan Knight though!

I agree. It’s not one of the NKOTB.

White Tiger- Gronk
Kangaroo- I really can't figure out and it's driving me crazy!!!
Turtle-Jesse McCartney

I think you're spot on with Jordin Sparks!!! I just googled some of the clues to see if they would make sense and they totally do. She was the only one I couldn't figure out! lol

I think you're spot on with Jordin Sparks!!! I just googled some of the clues to see if they would make sense and they totally do. She was the only one I couldn't figure out! lol

*fingers in ears again*

If you (general you) want to research clues, go for it, but can you please not post anything on this thread. I’d rather watch and guess with just our guesses, not based on internet searches or what the majority of people are saying online. That seems almost like a spoiler.

Def not Jordan K. (another blockhead here.. have seen NKOTB too many times to count since the 2008 reunion, also have seen Jordan solo and with Nick Carter on the Nick & Knight tour) 🙄 lol

Im 100% on the Turtle being Jesse McCartney 😊

Same.. 😊
Def no judgement from me... been there & done that time and time and time again... as a matter of fact... #Fenway2020 😉. lol!

Does anyone else find it funny the tiger said in his clue package that he is not the best singer but knows how to play to the audience. That made me laugh. Very tongue in cheek.

Group B tonight...

Taco
Mouse
Elephant
Banana
Frog
Kitty

New format - jury’s out for me. Not sure if I like it or will just find it confusing trying to keep everyone straight... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Group B tonight...

Taco
Mouse
Elephant
Banana
Frog
Kitty

New format - jury’s out for me. Not sure if I like it or will just find it confusing trying to keep everyone straight... 🤷🏻‍♀️
My husband has found it a lot easier for him to keep things separate. In Season 1, Unicorn and Lion had such similar backstories and he could not keep them straight. I think he would have actually gotten that Unicorn was Tori Spelling if he hadn't kept mixing up her clues with Rumer Willis's.

Was not expecting that singing voice from the Elephant - no guess yet..

The Frog ... so many possibilities- the 1996 Olympic games were in Atlanta Ga, lots & lots of funk/pop/r&b/rap artists from Atl. - hush puppies in the clue fit for Atlanta. Maybe Usher? (Lil) Bow Wow? Andre 3000 from Outcast? Jermaine Dupris?

I’ve heard that Kitty somewhere... trying to place.

Taco.. Kelsey Grammer - as he was singing I heard a few phrases that sounded like the theme song from the Kelsey Grammer show
(Tossed salad & scrambled eggs....)

That Mouse is Dionne Warwick

The Banana is not a born performer.. he’s my guess for going home tonight.

Never saw that one coming.. and i’m pretty sure no one did! lol.

Last edited:
I like the new format, I can keep my guesses more organized, lol

DH is positive he knows who banana is from the way he was moving/dancing. not sure if I want to ruin it for you all, but he’s adamant 🤔

Dionne Warwick is guessed every season, maybe this is the one?

I liked the characters and singers of round 2 better than round 1

The Kitty is Dionne Warwick. Has to be.

I think the Taco is Martin Short. If not, someone who sounds a LOT like him.

This is a good group. I never would have guessed Tony Hawk for the elephant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter