The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Before we start talking itinerary details I thought it would be good to catch-up on where we are all staying. Sticking with my fancy and very discernible black font (Trademarked by the way so don't ya dare use it) @ariane37 , @buzzrelly , and @Jenny Sanders and I are all at Wilderness Lodge. Anyone else staying there? We are planning on lots of group events and have firmly committed to ending every night at Geyser Point. #WildernessLodgeGalsGoneWild

Woot! Woot! We are going to get ourselves in TROUBLE!!!!!!:smooth:

Hey Ladies:

Before we start talking itinerary details I thought it would be good to catch-up on where we are all staying. Sticking with my fancy and very discernible black font (Trademarked by the way so don't ya dare use it) @ariane37 , @buzzrelly , and @Jenny Sanders and I are all at Wilderness Lodge. Anyone else staying there? We are planning on lots of group events and have firmly committed to ending every night at Geyser Point. #WildernessLodgeGalsGoneWild

Kari

Oh, we're doing hashtags now?

Well the #CheersinCrescentLake ladies (that hashtag is still under construction) include myself, @disneyAndi14, and @Mollydolly334 and we are staying at Yacht Club for the first four nights. The last 2 nights are still slightly up in the air. We have Beach Club booked, but it will depend on discounts and whether I convince Molly to stick around for the whole time!

I believe @chunkymonkey, chunkysis, and chubbyhubby are our neighbors at the Swan.

While the wild girls are living it up at Geyser Point, we will be seeing how many times we can visit Jellyrolls (I would die if I can get the dueling pianists to play a Hanson song), and turning tricks (literally) at Abracadabar. Plus fully enjoying the lazy river and proximity to F&G during the daytime!

Hey peeps! Super excited to finally be able to post as part of this group. Being a full time student has really hampered my ability to find funds, but ya know... priorities!

I will be at Coronado Springs with @Steppesister , Mom Steppesister, and @Malia78

It will be my first stay at this resort. I almost stayed here in 2012, but my family over ruled me and we ended up at Caribbean Beach instead. Happy to be checking this one off the list.

I am so used to planning for a full family and for 10-12 days. This will be my first Solo trip and my first quick trip. I am struggling with trying to figure out what to do. I keep forgetting I have to sleep at some point. LOL

Can't wait to meet you all!

Woot! As @Lesley Wake said, we'll be Crescent Lake neighbors as we'll be at the Swan. Wait, didn't @MissMaryQC say she's now at the Beach Club too? Yay!!

I actually do have a Poly DVC room booked for our first 3 nights but I am thinking I will cancel that as it's just too many points and I'd rather be closer to Epcot so I can get my favorite Flower and Garden eats more often. Also the Swan is free, just have to pay a resort fee. I must say, after doing Food and Wine twice, that I think I prefer the food at Flower and Garden Festival better!

So get ready y'all for the #ChunkyChicksOnCrescentLake !! (hashtag still being perfected)

What!?! I thought the whole point of abracadabar was to get magical drinks!!?!? I'd be so sad.

We had a particularly crappy waitress and I inquired about whether we had missed out on ordering any of the special drinks that had effects and she was basically like, "oh we haven't had any of those in YEARS" :snooty: I was thinking to myself wait how long has this place even been open? It was so strange.

UPDATE FOR JENNY!!!

We are now flying into Orlando May 1st and have booked a night at Pop Century before our 4-night stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Isn't an extra night at Disney sooooo worth it?!?! Airfare is officially booked too, so I guess this trip is really happening!!! I am so excited to see my old friends and meet new ones!!!! Ladies, we are going to have so much fun!!!!!

Super jelly! A deluxe resort was a bit out of my budget for this trip sadly, or else I would totally be joining you!
But you guys can still come hang with us at Geyser Point and squat over the Geyser! We'll probably take bets after a few:drinking1as to who will fly the highest......

It will be my first stay at this resort. I almost stayed here in 2012, but my family over ruled me and we ended up at Caribbean Beach instead. Happy to be checking this one off the list.
CSR is my favorite mod, even with the construction. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Can R and I be the #PolyMonogamists?
Only if you get matching shirts that say it

UPDATE FOR JENNY!!!

We are now flying into Orlando May 1st and have booked a night at Pop Century before our 4-night stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Isn't an extra night at Disney sooooo worth it?!?! Airfare is officially booked too, so I guess this trip is really happening!!! I am so excited to see my old friends and meet new ones!!!! Ladies, we are going to have so much fun!!!!!
Ooh I saw that you called me earlier ( I was in shopping hell with Chris, trying to buy him an outfit for his dance Friday) and haven't listened to the voicemail yet but I bet this is what you called about!! Going to listen now and call you back after I drop Ricky at p/t!

I’m back!! DD is working on her Halloween costume (trick or treats tonight and tomorrow) so I was able to pop in!!

I missed the DIS!! I posted on FB, but it’s not the same.

Mom, sis, DD and I are at Beach Club 5/2-5/8 we’re in for ‘Ohana and Brunch, and wanna do b-fast at Trattorio, as well as dinner at Artist Point. Dates are pretty flexible, mostly cause I haven’t had a darn second to look at anything. Anyone interested in joining us for either of those?!

We’re also doing a spa day! Probably on Monday any takers??

We had a particularly crappy waitress and I inquired about whether we had missed out on ordering any of the special drinks that had effects and she was basically like, "oh we haven't had any of those in YEARS" :snooty: I was thinking to myself wait how long has this place even been open? It was so strange.

Lies!! I was there last year and saw SEVERAL of the changing color drinks ordered. o_O

So I'm trying to plan our ADR's. I'm not sure we're doing the Illuminations cruise:sail:....Mark just doesn't want to commit yet. :confused3 So I thought I'd make our dinner ADR around the Crescent lake area and maybe meet up with some of ya before or after the cruise for some cocktails. :drinking1 Anyone else in for some drinks? If not I'll make ADR's at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter