The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
So, you may know my mom is coming on this trip and she IS that mom of the 80s kids. (I'm older than most of us going and a solid "70's kid") but my mom literally may cry when I tell her they're playing. I can't WAIT to phone her this morning and tell her we're going to make time to see them!

Been only spotty on the DIS lately, but hope to get back on track this weekend. :)

Been only spotty on the DIS lately, but hope to get back on track this weekend

:hug:

Been totally awol myself. November threw me for a loop and it shocked me this weekend to find out we’re now halfway through December. When did the time start passing so quickly?

I was born in the late ‘80s but love the “oldies”. I’m totally down with beers and tunes in world showcase!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to all of you and wish you all a Happy New Year! I am soooooo looking forward to seeing all of you, meeting those of you who I only know through your marvelous TR's and reconnecting with those of you who have become such dear friends. I know this Girl's Trip will be EPIC!!!! :santa::santa::santa:

I am aging myself but I was born in 73 and my mom played Herman's Hermits quite often during my childhood. I read the schedule whenever it was first posted and had to let her know they would be at Epcot while her daughter was there. So fun!

Merry (belated) Christmas to you all!

Last edited:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I'm sorry I've been a bit silent on this Epic PTR. I promise after the new year it will be back to it's Epic-ness.
I will be posting our GROUP schedule for the weekend of May 3-6th.
And then we can all post our individual plans. Right now, I don't have much outside of the weekend, just a few ADRs and perhaps a dessert party :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season and I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello all!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season what ever they celebrate! I have been on hiatus as I had to do ALL of my Christmas shopping the 2 weeks before Christmas after finals. Hadn't bought a single thing until I finished my last exam. I also picked up a seasonal job to help afford said gifts which has been eating up my time. Up until about 4 weeks ago I had been checking flights daily to try to catch the best deals and even that got away from me and I just checked today for the first time in forever!

I'm sorry I've been a bit silent on this Epic PTR.

If any of us has good reason...it would most definitely be you. Take your time, and come back when you can. Sending you strength and courage as you muster through this holiday season!

I am looking so forward to meeting all of you for the first time even if I do feel like I know some of you better than I know my own family! It's getting sooooo close. However, I must admit I am still battling the guilt. LOL It is real!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I'm sorry I've been a bit silent on this Epic PTR. I promise after the new year it will be back to it's Epic-ness.
I will be posting our GROUP schedule for the weekend of May 3-6th.
And then we can all post our individual plans. Right now, I don't have much outside of the weekend, just a few ADRs and perhaps a dessert party :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season and I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We don't either really. Not sure if the HEA at the Top Bar is open to everyone? or? We might enjoy joining the group for that...?? We can be pretty cool, even if we are old farts. ;)

Planning on a ton of F&G eating and general in-the-moment tomfoolery. ;) Super-de-uber looking forward to meeting all of you fantastic ladies in person!

My Beautiful Roomie!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season what ever they celebrate! I have been on hiatus as I had to do ALL of my Christmas shopping the 2 weeks before Christmas after finals. Hadn't bought a single thing until I finished my last exam. I also picked up a seasonal job to help afford said gifts which has been eating up my time. Up until about 4 weeks ago I had been checking flights daily to try to catch the best deals and even that got away from me and I just checked today for the first time in forever!

What kind of job is it? When does it end and when will you head back to class? Miss you!!

I am looking so forward to meeting all of you for the first time even if I do feel like I know some of you better than I know my own family! It's getting sooooo close. However, I must admit I am still battling the guilt. LOL It is real!

ME TOO!!

And... stop feeling guilty. Ladies need a break (especially student ladies!) and you deserve it!

We don't either really. Not sure if the HEA at the Top Bar is open to everyone? or? We might enjoy joining the group for that...?? We can be pretty cool, even if we are old farts. ;)

Planning on a ton of F&G eating and general in-the-moment tomfoolery. ;) Super-de-uber looking forward to meeting all of you fantastic ladies in person!

Hi Liesa, yes the Top of the World Lounge will be for everyone, since we have quite a few DVC owners in our group, so we should be able to get everyone in. If we can't then well...we will just monorail bar hop!!

My Beautiful Roomie!!

Aww shucks! Thanks. Blushing here!

What kind of job is it? When does it end and when will you head back to class? Miss you!!

Just seasonal work at Joann Fabrics. It was fun. My last day is Tuesday for working there. I have orientation for my clinicals on Thursday and then my first day will be next Monday the 7th. So many emotions running through me right now. So scared, excited, anxious, worried. Just can't wait to get it started. '

Miss you too. Gonna be sending you a message in the next couple weeks. Hoping to pay for my share of the room and finally get the Illuminations cruise paid for. Should be booking flights then too. Debating on doing flights or getting my park tickets out of the way so I can ensure I have them for fast pass window.

And... stop feeling guilty. Ladies need a break (especially student ladies!) and you deserve it!

Can't help it. I find myself with all this excitement pent up cause I can't really talk to the fam about it much. Every time I do, they get a little snarky that I am going without them. LOL. They are trying to wear me down, but I WILL NOT GIVE IN!

Aww shucks! Thanks. Blushing here!

:hug:

Just seasonal work at Joann Fabrics. It was fun. My last day is Tuesday for working there. I have orientation for my clinicals on Thursday and then my first day will be next Monday the 7th. So many emotions running through me right now. So scared, excited, anxious, worried. Just can't wait to get it started. '

OH that does sound fun! Very fast paced, especially if you were at the cutting counter! I'm sure that extra cash will come in handy. And go to good use... like VV

Miss you too. Gonna be sending you a message in the next couple weeks. Hoping to pay for my share of the room and finally get the Illuminations cruise paid for. Should be booking flights then too. Debating on doing flights or getting my park tickets out of the way so I can ensure I have them for fast pass window.

.... this stuff!! WOOT!

I too am hoping to pay for my share of the room with my 2nd January paycheck. (First one goes to bills.) Just (literally!) bought my plane ticket and it cost me exactly $30. LOL! I used air miles. All that's left then for me is the room and of course all the delicious food I plan on splurging on.

I'd say tickets first so you don't mess up FP's!!! My experience is that air tickets don't change a ton and in some cases, like my Alaska Air flight going TO Disney, they actually go down. I saw my exact flight went down byi $50 but they weren't willing to budge. My business will FOR SURE go to Southwest from now on. I was NOT happy.

Can't help it. I find myself with all this excitement pent up cause I can't really talk to the fam about it much. Every time I do, they get a little snarky that I am going without them. LOL. They are trying to wear me down, but I WILL NOT GIVE IN!

No giving in allowed!! After all the hard work you've put in, you need a break from everyone but you and what you want. (As for that pent up stuff... that's what the DIS is for. ;) )

Has anyone claimed this lovely pinky purple yet??? I am still secretly hoping I may be able to join you lovelies at our happy place....teenagers in university and the horrid Canadian $$ are making me pause however. If the stars align, I would like nothing more than to be able to hop down for a fun filled weekend.

Fingers crossed!

Has anyone claimed this lovely pinky purple yet??? I am still secretly hoping I may be able to join you lovelies at our happy place....teenagers in university and the horrid Canadian $$ are making me pause however. If the stars align, I would like nothing more than to be able to hop down for a fun filled weekend.

Fingers crossed!
Shoot. I was just going to put my name in for pink. Darn.

:rolleyes1

Happy New Year gang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!