The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Question. I don't think I can make it to the Character Warehouse excursion that is scheduled on the 5th (I think that was the day you were all thinking of) but I was contemplating going on arrival day. My plane lands in Orlando at 7:30 and I figure I will be able to catch magical express and make it to Coronado by 9-9:30, check my bags with Bell services, and catch a bus to Disney Springs. I am thinking of also venturing to the Character Warehouse from Disney Springs. My question is, how far is it to the Warehouse from Disney Springs. What is the best way to get there without a car?

Question. I don't think I can make it to the Character Warehouse excursion that is scheduled on the 5th (I think that was the day you were all thinking of) but I was contemplating going on arrival day. My plane lands in Orlando at 7:30 and I figure I will be able to catch magical express and make it to Coronado by 9-9:30, check my bags with Bell services, and catch a bus to Disney Springs. I am thinking of also venturing to the Character Warehouse from Disney Springs. My question is, how far is it to the Warehouse from Disney Springs. What is the best way to get there without a car?

AM or PM? If AM, you can get an Uber and get to the outlets in less than 10 minutes. It’s across the interstate so you’d definitely need a ride!

7C6ABC29-C740-4370-BE92-23CE87CE40A5.jpeg

I am generally trusting of Uber but don’t know if I’d take an Uber by myself at 10:00 at night. The Disney character warehouse at Vineland is open until 11:00 pm. Make sure you use that one in Uber or Lyft as there is another character warehouse location in Orlando but it’s at the other outlets up by Universal.

AM or PM?

AM, specifically, around 10 AM or possibly Noon. I am debating on whether to go to DS and then Character warehouse or go to Character warehouse right from Coronado Springs and then to DS after.

I am generally trusting of Uber but don’t know if I’d take an Uber by myself at 10:00 at night. The Disney character warehouse at Vineland is open until 11:00 pm. Make sure you use that one in Uber or Lyft as there is another character warehouse location in Orlando but it’s at the other outlets up by Universal.

Not gonna lie, I have never used an Uber and they scare me a bit. I am a chicken. Am thinking this might be my best option though. Time to bite the bullet and figure it out.

Thank you for the info!

AM, specifically, around 10 AM or possibly Noon. I am debating on whether to go to DS and then Character warehouse or go to Character warehouse right from Coronado Springs and then to DS after.

Not gonna lie, I have never used an Uber and they scare me a bit. I am a chicken. Am thinking this might be my best option though. Time to bite the bullet and figure it out.

Thank you for the info!

I’ve never had a scary experience with Uber or Lyft but have had some drivers who wanted to talk to me more than I wanted to talk to them :rotfl: Both services have sign up promos so it would cost you probably less than $10 each way to Disney Springs. Coronado is not much farther than Disney Springs - for the best selection at the outlets, I’d personally do Character Warehouse first. The outlets can be chaotic but should be quieter first thing in the morning!

So we will be at Pop Thursday May 2. We could do our purse I spy!

We definitely need to get some I Spy photos this trip! Jackie has a bag too and I think there might be others. Maybe I need to post on Facebook and see who else does. I would love to get a picture of everyone who has one all together. That way we would have an epic bag meet in the middle of the epic girls trip!

I'm so sorry Susan! I hope everything goes well. You will just have to come on the next trip (here's hoping there is another one)...:genie:
Thanks Jenny! I am sure it will all be good. I will be very happy to have it all behind me. :) Yes, next trip for sure!

Oh Susan! I will be thinking of you on Friday, I hope all goes well with your surgery and we will definitely have to have another EPIC trip.
I think we need to make this a DISboard tradition!
Thanks Su_lyn! Yes, a new Disboards tradition sounds like a great idea! I met the doctor doing my surgery and he was great and very experienced. I will be home resting and recuperating by Friday afternoon. It'll be great to have it over and done. :)

I also think we need a hashtag...
#DISboardsEpicGirlsTrip2019....too boring? I think I may also use #TheChunkiestTripEver hashtag :rotfl:

Anyways we also do have a LOGO!!! Chunkysis whipped this up. And @Elevationist got some buttons made! WOOT!

5u8-y4SNe3dsndou5VmUqqBE-3zWLc1ez7j7uCHswfkPWt4x9BoD2nuHzRS7HsXJp5mwrupITknLNnEv_xwjK6DYtau3fnC6ZTd9R4oX6GfMRNXdHTWG3jM-FdzP6yfJeDPf_OZ5VddW9jDl_H7Z6WEc1CnIMF5UYeavUSejGTXyIbZqcW7JDuOHsSW_bAjAcOuWHSuRihv2zu48Bm7Q6nHq0VAT2fuukPqWHJWtae0qaOWgYfk0ni9h5vYON0cWAWRWplUwyijobI0Qhm4rNygZ-Ng3_coo1VoVZ-35iAK2qprs5iGmx3GWQcAMzYfLBQ6_HseXFLZkgPXpnwYdXwfeE-3UYBXES5QcSG0tWofx103Atkz_TGrzC-ojdfPAP3SKTAQ1LHvY1FAG8VXhNFWDRNqmKntRL-wWA-aa-KmqFhiD05s2xYsgW0GUf_s0xDDCJpt2sea0dGPBzdP-2SDMPneHERzARLMBoggWx_PN5bjD6O2I-Bol2JdK79A0TUtQ0gtTSuChMLY2y9fpEk5JkP_udUMpr2JNzbt0ChBpTTBFt2loXf4k9TmryTo4LzfcfcGqUZNAFXuYvCulvSeaworszorIuA27te3uUc9K82PEC9xx44ukQ-2doRGBi6jgQ_4DxHU2ymFFTQUgrRWusxGorykr=w367-h366-no

@Chrystmasangel I am SO excited!!!! I was hoping that was what you were making from your crafting photo sneak peek!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I just hope you all like them. They are just waiting on 1 more thing which should be delivered tomorrow and then I can finish them and post a pic.

It is only 1 of the things I am making though. That sneak peak included all the crafting supplies for all the crafts!
#1suitcasejustforepiccrafts (is that a thing?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter