The Mulan remake is going to bomb

I never like live action since it panders to anti- animation crowd who has the delusions that all cartoons are kiddies stuff. See anime and the Secret of NIMH.

I never like live action since it panders to anti- animation crowd who has the delusions that all cartoons are kiddies stuff. See anime and the Secret of NIMH.

You know, this I have to agree with. I was chatting with some people yesterday, and it seems that many seem to think of a live-action film is the ultimate expression or ligitimization of a story. I disagree with that notion completely! I actually think animation is one of our highest artforms - it's so expressive and they can do almost anything within the medium. I don't dislike live-action movies of course, but the idea that they are inherently better than animation (or comics, books, TV series, etc.) is something I don't understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!