**The New 2011 Confirmed Snacks List-Add yours here!**

Just updated Sleepy Hollow. The chicken and wild rice soup is now gone as are the Mickey Waffles. The soup was a SC but the waffles weren't. They have 3 new menu items, waffle sandwiches-reportedly very good but not a SC. 2 are available 11-5, one is available all day. I also updated a few prices by a dime or so.

Wow... keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

I've copy/pasted this into a Word file and removed all the chips, regular cookies, cheese sides and fountain drinks/water and it's 11 pages double column - with the resorts removed (except one page that's Pop Century).

... and my wife thought we were going to be stuck having Coke, chips and cookies! popcorn::

Any recommendations on other items to remove that are everywhere/not worth using a credit for? I'm hoping they don't remove a bunch of products in the New Year.

Thanks for any recommendations....

Now off to find the best uses for our Quick Serve credits.

Now that Blizzard Beach is back open (as of 12-4) I have revised both waterpark's lists. I also made a few more minor changes.

Major change is the Resorts list from GF on are now located on Post #3. Post #1 got too lengthy to be all on one post.

Thanks Auto Dub. Great idea about removing the normal items. Everyone basically knows you can get ice cream, popcorn, whole fruits, beverages, and chips so you don't need to really have all those written down.

I don't think they will remove many items with the upcoming new year. Heck, maybe since they are chaning from 2 SC to 1 SC on the QSDP they may even add back in a few of the more expensive snack choices? You never know.

I think if you remove the regular ones I listed above you shoudl be good. ;)

Personally one of my favorite use of a SC is your choice of ice cream sundae at POP (and some other resorts).

Does anyone know when the 2012 edition of this will be up? I'm going to be in Disney early January and would love to be able to contribute to this if I can.

Does anyone know when the 2012 edition of this will be up? I'm going to be in Disney early January and would love to be able to contribute to this if I can.

I would imagine they can't start the confirmed 2012 list until we are actually in 2012 so that they can confirm which snacks are allowed.

Basically I will roll this list over to the new 2012 Confirmed list and wait until I receive reports back on any changes and/or read them on other post and blogs. I don't believe there will be many changes to the allowed snacks just because the year changes. If you are going in January you can pretty much rely on the 2011 list.

Great list - I'm going end Jan/beg Feb and would love to print this out - I saw mention of a version in Word - wondering if I could get it in Word. Thanks :)

I'm staying at POFQ and will send any updates/changes I find when I go.

Thanks for doing this!!!

Great list - I'm going end Jan/beg Feb and would love to print this out - I saw mention of a version in Word - wondering if I could get it in Word. Thanks :)

I'm staying at POFQ and will send any updates/changes I find when I go.

Thanks for doing this!!!

Ditto on the thanks! And, we will be taking our first POFQ trip this month also!

Thanks for all the nice comments. :goodvibes I have started the new 2012 list. Click on link in my siggy below.

For those who have requested the list emailed to them in Word, please bear with me while I rework the format. I will send it once it's finished. ;)

And thanks for the offers of updates. Since I only go once a year (and this year is up in the air) I rely on reports back from the parks.

Have a great 2012 everyone! party:

Liberty Square Market:
Fried Corn on the Cob $2.49

Fried or Fresh?

I know at one time they stopped selling them, I asked either on my January or August 2011 trip. Have they brought them back?

Liberty Square Market:
Fried Corn on the Cob $2.49

Fried or Fresh?

I know at one time they stopped selling them, I asked either on my January or August 2011 trip. Have they brought them back?

I've seen it both ways. The latest info I could find on easywdw.com (10/26) it is/was fresh, and $1.99. allearsnet.com has a new 12/11 menu and doesn't list corn at all. I will change it on the 2012 list (link below) to fresh for $1.99 (seasonal).

Here's easywdw.com's blog

easywdw update 10/26/11

Corn costs $4.39 or more at DLR. Ridiculous!!! I'm getting some at WDW if I see it.

Corn costs $4.39 or more at DLR. Ridiculous!!! I'm getting some at WDW if I see it.

Prices on many things are so much more at DLR. It isn't fair, is it? That's why many times when we go to DLR we don't eat there. DD12 knows it's a treat when we get a meal, or even a snack there. Del Taco is our place of choice for a quick lunch or dinner on the way there or on the way home. Gotta love those .59 tacos and .69 burritos.:goodvibes

Prices on many things are so much more at DLR. It isn't fair, is it? That's why many times when we go to DLR we don't eat there. DD12 knows it's a treat when we get a meal, or even a snack there. Del Taco is our place of choice for a quick lunch or dinner on the way there or on the way home. Gotta love those .59 tacos and .69 burritos.:goodvibes

How do you resist the hand dipped corn dogs??? :eek:

Yes, everything is getting so expensive there. Only break we get is a discount off most counter service and the bakery. The AP comes in handy for that. But the prices are still higher, even with the discount. At one time, I remember the Dole Whip Float cost a dollar more at DL!

How do you resist the hand dipped corn dogs??? :eek:

Yes, everything is getting so expensive there. Only break we get is a discount off most counter service and the bakery. The AP comes in handy for that. But the prices are still higher, even with the discount. At one time, I remember the Dole Whip Float cost a dollar more at DL!

Don't hate me but I've never had a corn dog at DLR! I had a bite of one a few years back and it was really good, but I just haven't bitten the bullet yet and got on for myself (and/or DD12).

And yes the AP do help, at least a little. ;) (for those locations that discount)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter