The New Disney Movie Insiders -Uploading Movie Tickets ???

JT_Perry

Earning My Ears
On the old site it was clear how to upload your movie tickets and what they were worth, but ever since they switched to the new layout, i'm confused on how to upload movie tickets and what my movie ticket stubs are worth.

Anyone have any experience with this?

For example: on the website for the movie Maleficent it says 150 points, and that my movie showtime has to be within the past 14 days for it to count. But after I upload it there's no confirmation screen or points pending.

On the app, it claims that you can just scan and upload, but it says that the showtime must be within the past 2 hours of the movie, but also no pending or status updates.

Very frustrating and confusing.

Hey not sure if this helps now. I found the same thing. Got this response from help desk:

Thank you for reaching out to us. For points to be added to an account, the tickets must first go through a manual review and we appreciate your patience while we do this! If you received a Success! message after uploading your tickets, please allow up to 3 weeks for the submission(s) to be reviewed and points added to your account. Please note you may earn up to 500 Points per month per Account through the manual ticket submission process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!