The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

...and may God help us ALL when this really DOES happen :scared::

i-5xx5Z47-M.jpg
:tink:

Show me a Disney bus driver

"...and may God help us ALL when this really DOES happen :scared:"

My DH taught high school for many years and said the same thing when some of his students walked into class with their Learner's Permits in hand:worship:

"...and may God help us ALL when this really DOES happen :scared:"

My DH taught high school for many years and said the same thing when some of his students walked into class with their Learner's Permits in hand:worship:

:scared: ... and I'll bet he saw that often! :rotfl: This DGD will be a terror :scared1: ... daredevil and great imagination and I can only imagine her being "free" with a motor vehicle! Now...her older sister is the exact opposite! Her mother had to practically force her to go with her to the DMV for that permit :rotfl:...and I've only seen her behind the wheel ONCE...and it's been over a month! :tink:

:scared: ... and I'll bet he saw that often! :rotfl: This DGD will be a terror :scared1: ... daredevil and great imagination and I can only imagine her being "free" with a motor vehicle! Now...her older sister is the exact opposite! Her mother had to practically force her to go with her to the DMV for that permit :rotfl:...and I've only seen her behind the wheel ONCE...and it's been over a month! :tink:

DS was like her; didn't get behind the wheel until end of 12th grade and that was only because he didn't want to rely on rides to his college 2 hours away. I have to say though, he is an excellent driver today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter