The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

false...but your heat is in a very good place, we had take out for lunch, burger king losing money on the apps. We just can't fathom takeout other than Chinese. heat makes eating getting back into the car a downer, so stayed home, once it starts freezing below 100 we will eat out more.

TNP pulling out winter clothes.

LOL.....no. We don't have "winter" clothes. The same all year.
We had delivery for dinner, so no need to go out for food tonight

TNP needs to go to a grocery store tomorrow

well....I will do circles around it, my wife is a food hoarder and the fridge is so full I cant see the food. The goodwill is dollar day to day on blue tags, a few things I have had my eye on, next to frys. need food coloring to find leaks in the pool, but maybe sand after my swim last night will fill in holes, but going to 99 cent to buy supplies. Goodwill store has had some great stuff to turn for profit, so now am addicted, unless the 111 we had last night.

TNP will think "friday, where did the week go"

nope....slow week with home school being held here and extra people staying here all week

TNP is having a meal cooked in a crock pot tonight

nope...working on lefover chicken from last night, though we crock pot pork roast outside when on sale or beef, chicken if we are feeding yuma family.

TNP falling asleep in front of tv

YAHOOOOOOO....having the july humidity is making this record heat very livable ...we actually drove out in the 115 today, tons of folks out , cause it felt like 105

TNP missed NBC programing today. due to us open

yep....20 more mintues nap time and less chance of acid reflex....tums should work, waiting for bedroom to cool by air

tnp is sad that university football team is not playing today.

no dogs, wife is in better immediate health, no babies....but I sure need some babysitting with meds for eye, ear and paing.

tnp has art supplies for crafts first day of fall on monday

cutting boards and coasters, , what kind of wood and does the sell them?

yes...corn silk all over the place and lympdemia snot paper all over, gone to brawny tiny squares to solve that problem, 3 more ears of corn, so barbie hair is still cling to cupboard doors, ...but I just finished cleaning the mother n law house/cabin/shed....done my share for the day

TNP considering to make a last purchase of fresh fruit other than bananas ?

cutting boards and coasters, , what kind of wood and does the sell them?

yes...corn silk all over the place and lympdemia snot paper all over, gone to brawny tiny squares to solve that problem, 3 more ears of corn, so barbie hair is still cling to cupboard doors, ...but I just finished cleaning the mother n law house/cabin/shed....done my share for the day

TNP considering to make a last purchase of fresh fruit other than bananas ?

He uses rock maple for the coasters. Does not sell them. Gives them away. He likes trying different designs. So we have way more than we need and so do the kids and all their friends. When a new character comes out he tries it out. Most recent, The Child

false.....I buy fruit all year long

tnp is finally having some quiet time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter