The Offical Kevin Klose Appreciation Thread

Superjoint_Ritual

Mouseketeer
I don't know about you guys but I think Kevin is one of the funniest people on the Podcast. I love everybody else on there,but there something about kevin that makes me want to listen to the show more.

So Kevin buddy this thread is for you. Thanks for making me laugh throughout my day and keep up the good work.:thumbsup2

I think of Kevin as one of my guilty pleasures because he comes out and says what goes through my head but that I don't have the nerve to say...
He is very sharp sometimes, but oddly enough, it seems to happen when I get fed up with the nice-ites.
And his reviews are spot on, in my experience.

"Hi Anthony" ooops Sorry Just trying to kiss up too!! :lmao:

I love Kevin!!

"Refurb" was the word of the week. popcorn:: Got me on the end of my seat to hear next week!

Mwah!!

You guys make me smile. Thank you.:goodvibes

I get alot of questions asking who is Anthony.

Anthony is a young boy who wrote to us and who's story reminded me of myself at a younger age.

I say hello to Anthony every show. I hope he hears it and I hope it makes him smile.

Thank you again.

Kevin

Another Kevin fan here :thumbsup2 They all make me laugh, but Kevin makes my stomach hurt :lmao:

Anthony is a young boy who wrote to us and who's story reminded me of myself at a younger age.

I say hello to Anthony every show. I hope he hears it and I hope it makes him smile.

Thank you again.

Kevin

Oh that is so sweet! :hug: Not to kiss up I just adore you, Kevin!

Thank you again.

Kevin

Hey Kevin it's good to know that we made you smile. You do the same to us. I'm very happy that you stopped in and took the time to post in this thread. Thanks and all the best to you.:)

I think Kevin is funny but I would have to say that Julie is my favorite of all the roundtablers.:thumbsup2

Thank you again.

Kevin
That is so sweet! I wanted to ask about Anthony but thought if you wanted to share then you would say so.

I've listened to them all and only the DIS crew are this informed, honest, and FUN !!! Go Pete, Kevin, Julie/Corey(&Taylor), John and Kaht Kam Awperatah Bawb! He's Wicked Hahdcore DIS!! Love the Bantah!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!