*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

Got all the ADRs we wanted as well but now it wont let me update the party to include everyone who will be with me. Tried the app and the website. Oh well. I will just keep trying. This seems to be one of those things they just can never get working correctly (I have even had trouble over the phone getting it to save properly).

I never update the parties unless its a prepay meal, it don't think its necessary, they can still see the meal if youre friends in MDE.

I never update the parties unless its a prepay meal, it don't think its necessary, they can still see the meal if youre friends in MDE.

Oh they can? Hmmm. I will have my wife check her app later. Thanks.

The only other issue I can think of is that our son will be 16 months on the trip and all "guests" show as 18+ on the dining reservations, do you think that matters?

Oh they can? Hmmm. I will have my wife check her app later. Thanks.

The only other issue I can think of is that our son will be 16 months on the trip and all "guests" show as 18+ on the dining reservations, do you think that matters?

She should be able to see everything. My friend is going in 3 weeks, i can see all her plans since we are linked in MDE.

Doesn't matter, at least from my experience, only matters if it is a prepay meal (but then you would have needed to select the people before you made the reservation).

Man, so many people having issues with ADRs and FastPass+ systems! Sounds like it's working out in the end for most of you, but still makes me nervous. I look forward to jumping on in about a couple of weeks to report luck in getting what we hope for! :scared::worried:

Today was our ADR day and I had zero issues. Got everything we wanted at the times we needed. I did use the App(android) since I feel it's easier and faster than the MDE site.

Tomorrow is ADR day. (We arrive the 19th but What order would you recommemd booking for the best chance at getting a reservation. Here is our schedule.

8/20-Liberty Tree dinner
8/21-Chef Mickey breakfast
8/23-Trattoria Al Forno breakfast
8/24-H&V Fantasmic Package dinner
8/25-Garden Grill dinner
8/26-Artist Point dinner
8/27-Ohana breakfast and BOG dinner.

Tomorrow is ADR day. (We arrive the 19th but What order would you recommemd booking for the best chance at getting a reservation. Here is our schedule.

8/20-Liberty Tree dinner
8/21-Chef Mickey breakfast
8/23-Trattoria Al Forno breakfast
8/24-H&V Fantasmic Package dinner
8/25-Garden Grill dinner
8/26-Artist Point dinner
8/27-Ohana breakfast and BOG dinner.

Artist point
Ohana
BOG
Trattoria
Chef Mickey
H&V
Garden Grill
Liberty tree

However this does leave open the possibility you don’t get LTT.... but that’s what I would do....

So the website is not showing the +10 and the app isn't working. so now I am on hold on the phone with a 10 minute wait. I really hope I still get what I want. So frustrating.

So the website is not showing the +10 and the app isn't working. so now I am on hold on the phone with a 10 minute wait. I really hope I still get what I want. So frustrating.

So we ended up getting everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for LTT which will just be an early dinner unless I can find a later time between now and when we go. We also had to change the day we are going to Ohana for breakfast because nothing was available the day we wanted. So happy it is all booked. Now we start the FP planning.

So we ended up getting everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for LTT which will just be an early dinner unless I can find a later time between now and when we go. We also had to change the day we are going to Ohana for breakfast because nothing was available the day we wanted. So happy it is all booked. Now we start the FP planning.

So happy you got everything, you are not the first person i saw post about this issue! I make ADRs soon hoping i don't have the same problem.

We had the ADR problems. I hope we don't run into the same issue come FP time, I will be livid! I plan on calling before that date to make sure everything looks good to go.

Still getting used to using the forums but was really thankful for answers we got for last year's Trip. It ended up being an amazing first trip for our two boys! We're going again this year August 18-27th and Staying at POP....6 adults and 2 kids. Did our ADRS yesterday and were super excited!!

We were able to book everything we wanted except Garden Grill for breakfast on Thursday 8/22....Any thoughts on our chances of one opening up for 8 ppl?

Current Plan

8/18 - Arrival
8/19 - (HS) Hollywood and Vine Breakfast/Sci Fi Dine In late lunch
8/20 - Ohana breakfast/ Halloween Party evening
8/21 - (MK) Crystal Palace breakfast/ Chef Mickeys late lunch
8/22 - (EP) Akershus (hoping to switch to Garden Grill) breakfast/ Biergarten late lunch
8/23 - (AK) Tusker House Breakfast
8/24 - (MK) Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast/ Be Our Guest Dinner
8/25 - Relaxation Day (or maybe Universal)
8/26 - Garden Grill breakfast (if we cant secure one for 8/22)
8/27 - Departure

I posted a new thread on this but figured id bounce it off my august peoples as well. Best option for family dinner at epcot? Not too picky on food style. We have never done TS at epcot and they all sound good which is why its very difficult to decide.

I posted a new thread on this but figured id bounce it off my august peoples as well. Best option for family dinner at epcot? Not too picky on food style. We have never done TS at epcot and they all sound good which is why its very difficult to decide.

We love to eat at Via Napoli...Its a great family dinner and isn't terribly expensive either.

With the Halloween parties starting in August and school not starting until after Labor Day we have decided to make a trip to attend our first MNSSHP! Our dates are 8/25/19-8/31/19 and we will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas. This will be a very laid back trip for us.

Please add me to the list! I'll be staying at POFQ from 16 to 19, just a quick trip to see the World before I make my way to Disneyland and D23.

Anyone else going to the first MNSSHP? Just how crazy first parties use to get?

My itinerary so far:

- 8/16 - Arrival around 10am, quick trip to Disney Springs then off to MNSSHP
- 8/17 - AK from 9 till 1pm, lunch at Ale and Compass before going to EPCOT
- 8/18 - breakfast at Kona, Magic Kingdom
- 8/19 - brunch at Chef Mickey's and off to the airport, D23 here I come!

Last edited:
Today was my 180 and I got all my dining reservations made. I initially tried through the website on my desktop but it wouldn't let me input my credit card info---kept giving me an error message. Then I did it on the app on my phone and it went through no problem. I went back to the website then and because my credit card was no on file, I was able to make everything else.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I had this issue today FYI. It let my CC go through if I said don’t save number. If I tried to save number I got an error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!