The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Been absent a bit but have a prayer request. My cousin's boy, in his early 20's, was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of sarcoma. Apparently it is very rare as only about a dozen cases are diagnosed every year. He saw folks at Harvard and will be meeting with some doctors at another hospital up there and one in Houston to see what his best plan of attack is.

Prayers for your cousin's son.

Been absent a bit but have a prayer request. My cousin's boy, in his early 20's, was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of sarcoma. Apparently it is very rare as only about a dozen cases are diagnosed every year. He saw folks at Harvard and will be meeting with some doctors at another hospital up there and one in Houston to see what his best plan of attack is.

praying

And for everyone working to help him.
May they find the best path and may it be very soon.

praying for all of you.

Back again briefly. Cousin's boy has had some treatments but too early to say how effective. SWMBO's brother's wife was diagnosed with lymphoma today. Prayers appreciated for her as well.

Hey guys, we are looking for prayers for the wife to find a job. She's been out for a few months nows. She has a phone interview today. Hoping all goes well.

Hey guys, we are looking for prayers for the wife to find a job. She's been out for a few months nows. She has a phone interview today. Hoping all goes well.

Prayers for a successful job search and that her interview goes well.

Quick update...my cousin's boy is still struggling with his sarcoma treatments, and SWMBO's brother's wife had her port put in for chemo yesterday. Thanks for the prayers.

Prayers for your wife and family.

Quick update...my cousin's boy is still struggling with his sarcoma treatments, and SWMBO's brother's wife had her port put in for chemo yesterday. Thanks for the prayers.

Sorry I missed the January post. Prayers for your cousin's boy and wife's brother's wife.

Requesting prayers for a co-worker of mine. She has been undergoing tests, possibly breast cancer. Also pray for a dear friend of mine who may be losing her job. I am sending prayers to all. take care.

Requesting prayers for a co-worker of mine. She has been undergoing tests, possibly breast cancer. Also pray for a dear friend of mine who may be losing her job. I am sending prayers to all. take care.

Will be lifting these in prayer, and we appreciate yours as well.

Prayers for your co-worker and friend.

SWMBO's sister-in-law had her 2nd chemo treatment and her doctor said she is doing well. Some regrowth in her femur so that is encouraging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!