**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

I feel like my DD can find those machines everywhere - she has a special eye for them! It's so cute actually when she puts them in - and counts them every time - love it! Looking forward to that again this trip. She wants to try Sorcerer's of the MK this trip so we will see how that goes as well! I love that every trip we go on is different - this is our 14th trip as a family and every one has its own unique things. 15 days to wait for me still... the last two weeks are the hardest!

Sorcerer's is great! Just be sure you remember which bands they put the game onto because it's the one thing not tied to your MDE. It's literally tied to the magic band in question so if you have more than one set like we do maybe make it a favorite color or use a marker on the back to note which ones are tied to the game. It's super fun, and I think they trade cards with the kids too.

So today is my last day in Orlando :(
But we have until about 2:30 pm to a few things at Universal before we have to head to the airport. While I'm super sad to be returning to work on Monday, I'm glad to be heading home. I miss my cat and I guess I miss my boyfriend too.:rotfl: No more super long vacations for me. Maybe I can actually convince him to come along if it's a 7 day trip at most. I'll write up a little more about things later but I just wanted to say have fun and good luck to the rest of you Junies. I'll still be watching the thread in case I can help with obsevations/advice in any way!

One week from today I will be on a plane flying over the fly-over states! :jumping1: This weekend will be busy getting stuff packed, haircut, and mani/pedi and then 4 days of work next week. I'm so ready for vacation! :banana:

Sorcerer's is great! Just be sure you remember which bands they put the game onto because it's the one thing not tied to your MDE. It's literally tied to the magic band in question so if you have more than one set like we do maybe make it a favorite color or use a marker on the back to note which ones are tied to the game. It's super fun, and I think they trade cards with the kids too.

Great to know! I didn't realize it was associated with a band in particular - we have a lot of bands - we like to take a bunch so we can accessorize! Lol! :-)

Great to know! I didn't realize it was associated with a band in particular - we have a lot of bands - we like to take a bunch so we can accessorize! Lol! :-)

They told me that last time but I totally forgot about it. Just as a warning to at least keep those in your bag.

3 days I can't wait! I'll probably be spending the bulk of the next 3 days reading trip reports. Mentally, I'm already there. Just that pesky 6 hour drive to get out of the way on Monday!

I'll take a 6 hour drive. It will take us 6.5 to get to Jville for the night and then 2.5 into Wyndham Bonnet Creek the next morning.

We will be there June 19-28th. First night airport Hyatt then staying at the Poly 20-28. Can't wait to see changes at AK.

We have had a great but exhausting trip. Sad to head home tomorrow, especially since we are taking 2018 off. But, we have decided to buy a DVC resale contract, so that is incredibly exciting. This was my DH's first trip in 35 years and while it wasn't perfect, I think he is officially hooked!

When can we do this again?

Goodbye Disney World! It's time for me to go. Home and work await. Pandora was spectacualr, Festival of the lion king was on point as always. The Skipper Cantina was probably my best meal of the trip, the Express Bus is my new favorite attraction :)

And.... I'm back to the real world. MCO is in "code red" for nearby lightning. Nothing is moving in our out.

I'm about to drop two 8am Be Our Guest ADRs for June 22 and 23. Each is for 7 people so it opens up a lot of spots! Go get em if you can!

Since so many of us are beginning to wrap up our trips, be sure to let all of us know if you are doing a trip report so that we can read them! I don't know about y'all but I'm excited to see about everybody's trips! I'll definitely be doing one when we return.

On today's plan - time to add those decals to our MB - I have 3 sets to do as we did a last minute "say goodbye to Wishes" trip 2 months ago and I never did stickers on those - and this trip is a split stay so we just had to get 2 more sets - I'm excited to see how they turn out!

On today's plan - time to add those decals to our MB - I have 3 sets to do as we did a last minute "say goodbye to Wishes" trip 2 months ago and I never did stickers on those - and this trip is a split stay so we just had to get 2 more sets - I'm excited to see how they turn out!
Please tell me what you are using to put over the decals once on. We are experimenting with an old MB right now before we try to do it on the real ones. We have tried base coat nail polish, top coat nail polish. Trying Mod Podge now, but that stuff streaks like crazy. At least the spray on acrylic sealer has worked well after the work is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!