*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

You can ask for them though and they usually have them. I've done it many times.
That's good to know but my kids don't eat them much. I wish they did though. Mac and Cheese with a side of mac and cheese please lol. They will eat steak, only cooked medium rare and if its mine and they both love sushi.

We’re planning on September 1-8th probably at CSR:cheer2: I’m super excited to be coming back!

OP ... Add all us new people to the Roll Call Please! 305 days to go and it can't get here fast enough!!

Changing our dates again! September 4-16 at CSR!! Planning on booking a bounce back next month!! :yay:

Last edited:

Hi everyone. Jumping on this train with my first post:). Staying at Pop Century with my daughter and grandson September 18th-23rd. My first time back in 35 years and their first. Never too early to start the countdown!

Hi everyone. Jumping on this train with my first post:). Staying at Pop Century with my daughter and grandson September 18th-23rd. My first time back in 35 years and their first. Never too early to start the countdown!
:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!