The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: valerie

Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Average getting back to athletic with the running

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: None yet one day

Do you have any pets: 1 hyper corgu

Favorite activities: I love to travel, especially to Disney. Love movies. Bit of a nerd, love star wars and super heroes

Favorite movie(s): Disney: lilo and stitch and beauty and the beast

Favorite color: green

Favorite Disney character(s): Gaston, goofy stitch

A little bit about yourself: love traveling and love the ocean. Trying new food. I work hard so I can play hard. Laughing and having fun are so important. I also enjoy a good baseball game.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love someone who has a great sense of humor and loves to travel. Someone to geek out

First Name: Chris

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Slender. 5'11" and ~148 lbs. I'm actually trying to get leaner. But I'm not picky when it comes to an SO's body type.

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: a fluffy cat named Lucy

Favorite activities: rowing the Davy Crockett Canoes at DL, jogging, trivia/Jeopardy, reddit, Astros Baseball, documentaries

Favorite movie: October Sky, Office Space

Favorite color(s): [don't have one]

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse and Snow White

A little bit about yourself: Introverted morning person Disney Parks fan vegetarian (not vegan) seeking Disney female character (doesn't have to be a Princess!)

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't drink and don't want kids. This makes me an automatic no match for the vast majority of single women my age. I don't mind if an SO drinks but they must be ok with me not drinking. At 34 I would be okay with a relationship starting long distance but I have no idea how to make one work.

First Name:Ethan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Slender / Athletic

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: NO

Favorite activities: Disney of course, wanting to get into cosplay, reenacting, Harry Potter ( Potter-head )

Favorite movie: Not sure, too many to name

Favorite color(s): Crimson

Favorite Disney character(s): Scrooge McDuck

A little bit about yourself: I thought I'd try this out, I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'd really like to meet someone who enjoys Disney, and is in my area. I'm not great at dating, thus me being single! I've dated around a bit, but ultimately, when I say I "collect Harry Potter props" every girl I meet runs for the hills. So yes, I collect Harry Potter props.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who takes care of them self, is independent, and most importantly a Disney fanatic, with a little bit of HP / Universal thrown in. If you are interested, please reach out to me!

I've dated around a bit, but ultimately, when I say I "collect Harry Potter props" every girl I meet runs for the hills. So yes, I collect Harry Potter props.

I think that would be a positive with girls my age and younger. Most women seem to love HP.

First Name: Chris

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Slender. 5'11" and ~148 lbs. I'm actually trying to get leaner. But I'm not picky when it comes to an SO's body type.

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: a fluffy cat named Lucy

Favorite activities: rowing the Davy Crockett Canoes at DL, jogging, trivia/Jeopardy, reddit, Astros Baseball, documentaries

Favorite movie: October Sky, Office Space

Favorite color(s): [don't have one]

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse and Snow White

A little bit about yourself: Introverted morning person Disney Parks fan vegetarian (not vegan) seeking Disney female character (doesn't have to be a Princess!)

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't drink and don't want kids. This makes me an automatic no match for the vast majority of single women my age. I don't mind if an SO drinks but they must be ok with me not drinking. At 34 I would be okay with a relationship starting long distance but I have no idea how to make one work.

Last edited:

Just a question, are these updated just wonder as this post is almost eight years old., and do they have a maybe section for gay or strait, or bi, pan...etc...

First Name: Jennifer

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids? No

Do you have any pets? No

Favorite activities: Traveling to Disney, trying to play golf

Favorite movie: Any romantic comedy

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella

A little bit about yourself: I love to laugh. I'm a big sports fan especially college football.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney & has a good sense of humor.

First Name: Shanna

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: Native American/Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 2 kids

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: hiking, dining out, writing, cooking, watching football

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): Gray

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel

A little bit about yourself: Hello! I’m a divorced mom of two wonderful kids, my son is 9 and my daughter is 6. I was born and raised in Alabama and we now call Maryland home. I work in Senior Management for a robotics engineering company.

A little bit about your ideal match: please be local to me and Disney obsessed! We can figure out everything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts