*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Thanks @mrsap ! That helps a lot!

I looked back at all your info, and it's really helpful! One thing to mention: your pictures of the room layouts, I think the 2BR dedicated and lockoff pictures are swapped, and the studio picture is the same as your current lockoff one.

Thanks @mrsap ! That helps a lot!

I looked back at all your info, and it's really helpful! One thing to mention: your pictures of the room layouts, I think the 2BR dedicated and lockoff pictures are swapped, and the studio picture is the same as your current lockoff one.

Humm. I’ll definitely look into that. I wonder if when I got them off Disney’s site I mis-labeled them. Thanks!!!!!

We just passed ROFR for our first DVC contract (170 P) at VGF.

The years of renting got to us:scared:

Looking forward to watching this thread!

:welcome: and Congrats! How exciting!! I’ll get you right up on the owners list!

Hey guys! Wanted to give you an update on Page 1. I added a link to an existing VGF room views thread. Also, added Resort Floor Maps. I hope they are helpful!

:welcome:VGF Owners!! I thought it was time we got our own Board!! I hope you'll join me in planning and discussing upcoming trips!! *WELCOME HOME!* Enjoy!!!

*If you own at VGF and would like to be listed, please let me know, and i'll be happy to add you to the Owner's List!

*If anyone has any recent room views they can share with us, please do so, and i'll post them to assist guests with future room requests! Thank you!
We own at VGF and love it! Will send you some room view pictures as well.

Checking into a 2 BR villa on Saturday! Cannot wait! Has anyone who has stayed in a villa with a full kitchen actually utilized it much? I’m making a grocery delivery order, and I just don’t know if I should plan to order more food! We’ll do TS once a day, but with the limited QS options, I feel like I may use the kitchen (or at least the fridge, microwave, and stovetop) more than I realize!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter