The old thread full of little tips?

Zhoen

FairieVillainMother
Hiya, Dis-ies!!!

Once, long ago (ok, more like 11 years...) There was a HUGE thread of just tips like "Pack oatmeal for in-room breakfasts," and "Take an umbrella to keep the sun off," and lists of places that had the filtered free water instead of the tap free water... does that still exist? And if so, where might I find it?

Thanks!

Hiya, Dis-ies!!!

Once, long ago (ok, more like 11 years...) There was a HUGE thread of just tips like "Pack oatmeal for in-room breakfasts," and "Take an umbrella to keep the sun off," and lists of places that had the filtered free water instead of the tap free water... does that still exist? And if so, where might I find it?

Thanks!
I remember that! Don't know where to find it. But I remember reading it and loving all the great tips!

Looks like that is it, but that thread is also closed.
I’d love to get these lists of tips. Even if outdated, it would be amazing to read.
Anyone still have a copy? Looks like they were being sent in the past by requesting them.

I remember it. Years ago threads had a maximum, then had to be closed. Why don’t you start a new thread? Or even get it going on this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter