The outlet everyone talks about on here

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
To get souvenirs and such.

Can someone tell me where it is?

Is there a website for it?

Do they sell kid's earrings?

Thanks!!

My guess is that you're asking about the Disney Character Warehouse. There are two locations - one on Vineland (very close to the parks) and another on International Drive.

I can't tell you if they're going to have children's earrings on the day you go. What I can tell you is that they carry different things all the time. So, while they might have certain earrings one day, they might sell out and that be it by the end of the day. Many people get there early in the morning, buy a bunch of stuff, and then sell it online. I'm planning on checking it out myself on my next trip.

Here is the yelp for the one that's closest to the park:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/disneys-character-warehouse-at-the-orlando-premium-outlets-orlando

Hope that helps.

My guess is that you're asking about the Disney Character Warehouse. There are two locations - one on Vineland (very close to the parks) and another on International Drive.

I can't tell you if they're going to have children's earrings on the day you go. What I can tell you is that they carry different things all the time. So, while they might have certain earrings one day, they might sell out and that be it by the end of the day. Many people get there early in the morning, buy a bunch of stuff, and then sell it online. I'm planning on checking it out myself on my next trip.

Here is the yelp for the one that's closest to the park:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/disneys-character-warehouse-at-the-orlando-premium-outlets-orlando

Hope that helps.

When you say "very close," how close is it? We won't have a car, and I'm wondering how much an Uber would cost.

I have never found anything good at either location. Must have to hit it right and first thing in the morning. Most I've ever bought at either of them is a couple trading pins. The stuff is cheap, it's just not the stuff I ever wanted.

I have never found anything good at either location. Must have to hit it right and first thing in the morning. Most I've ever bought at either of them is a couple trading pins. The stuff is cheap, it's just not the stuff I ever wanted.

How cheap are the trading pins, and do they usually have a decent selection?

ODS has expressed interest in pins for this upcoming trip, but with all I've read about scrappers out there, I'm afraid to buy cheap ones off Ebay. And I also don't want to buy expensive real ones, and have him end up with scrappers after trading in the parks. I figure we can start off with cheap real ones without regard to design. Then he can trade those random ones for designs he likes, without guilt that we're putting scrappers into circulation, but also without caring too much if the ones he gets in trade are real.

It really varies. This is a true liquidation store. Disney liquidates its excess merch from the parks here so it just depends on what they have left over. They also sell discounted basic tees here that really aren't that discounted from WDW. I've seen smoking hot deals on everything with great selections and I've seen mostly junk that was obvious why it's being liquidated and at not so good a price point.
Definitely a hit or miss situation on these stores.

Ebay for pins is the best way to start pin trading.

My oldest daughter (7) and I went over one afternoon on our last trip. We had fun. She picked out a pair of Anna and Elsa mickey ears that were only like 3 dollars. I thought they were kinda ugly but she loved them. She wore them the rest of vacation and I don't know where they came from. Lots of cast members asked her about them because they hadn't seen them in the parks in Florida. We found other little things. Tsum tsums and small housewares. It was a fun outing while the baby was napping but there is no telling what you will find. Also parking was a little intimidating.

Pins are usually $2 - $5 each there. BUT, I have never seen a good selection at any one time. They will have a boatload of the same 2 or 3 pins there.

Just to let people know, the one place charges $9 for parking unless you park in the garage, which is a pretty long walk. The other place is very difficult to find parking, too. So much so, that DH usually just circles the parking lot while I'm in there. Both stores are packed with people every time I've ever been, with ridiculous long lines that I don't want to stand in again to buy one pin. I have decided not to go back.

We are semi-local (2 hours away) so always have a car, but just not worth the hassle to me. I have seen pics of when others have really hit it right, but I've had no such luck. You can barely move around in both stores. It's just a horrible drive (Orlando traffic,) then a horrible parking experience, then a horrible shopping experience followed by 30 minutes in line to spend two bucks.

Your experience could be totally different, maybe I've just been incredibly unlucky every trip. But, honestly, you couldn't pay me to go back again. I would rather spend $10 on the $2 pin than deal with all that time and aggravation.

The outlet store is very small so there is not a whole lot of stuff in it. So don't get your hopes up.
Here is a video of that the store is like

Last edited:
Do they do the discounts that regular Disney stores do, like Disney Chase or DVC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter