"The Parks are ready for opening at any time"

THANKS for sharing!

Glad to hear... Now I just wish they could get the plant under control. I will be there in exactly 6 months and am not sure what to think with all the high radiation levels and I'm all the way over here. I can't imagine how scary it must be for everyone over there.

We have been in Tokyo since Wed and things seem to be normal here. Went to the Shibuya Disney store yesterday-so amazing! Here until the 17th and hope Disneysea opens this next week, but if not it's not the end of the world!

YAY! Paws up! We were wavering over the last couple of weeks if we were going or not, but I think yesterday we decided were going forward with planning for October, and see no current reasons not to go.

We have been in Tokyo since Wed and things seem to be normal here. Went to the Shibuya Disney store yesterday-so amazing! Here until the 17th and hope Disneysea opens this next week, but if not it's not the end of the world!

Thanks Vettegirl! ver very glad to hear that

:thumbsup2

YAY! Paws up! We were wavering over the last couple of weeks if we were going or not, but I think yesterday we decided were going forward with planning for October, and see no current reasons not to go.

I agree, October is months away. I am here for another week :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter