The plaza-breakfast

This is a bit Ot for the thread, however I hope that the Plaza is an indication of the direction Disney may head in for breakfast in a park. I really wish there were options for a real CS breakfast or at least a TS restaurant that is not a character meal or buffet. At least 1/2 my crew wants breakfast in the morning, Not a banana or yogurt or cereal. They want eggs. I know we can stop at the CS restaurant at the resort, and we do, but it sure would be nice to be able to get to the park, and then have breakfast right there. I have the Plaza booked and am hoping we can keep it (we have a friend joining us for the day and I am not sure what time she is arriving) and it is one I am so lookign forward to.

I hope it continues as well.

I wish all the parks had something similar for ppo time. I guess you can say AK does with rainforest cafe.

Brown derby at HS could. Location seems right for this.

At epcot, perhaps they could do something with sunshine seasons, as the area is already open for GG. But, that may hurt the demand for the more expensive GG.

I hope it continues as well.

I wish all the parks had something similar for ppo time. I guess you can say AK does with rainforest cafe.

Brown derby at HS could. Location seems right for this.

At epcot, perhaps they could do something with sunshine seasons, as the area is already open for GG. But, that may hurt the demand for the more expensive GG.
Sunshine Season is open for breakfast.

We are hoping it will continue into next December. We were originally planning to do the BOG pre-park breakfast to ride 7DMT, but my wife read a review on EasyWDW and commented about how much better the food looked at the Plaza.

I wanted to update on our meal at the Plaza. Awesome! First, the service was impeccable. For us that is more important than the food itself, and we were so pleased.
The meal was delicious. I ordered the lobster eggs Benedict and devoured every bite. The rest of our group ordered an array from steak and eggs to the kids waffles. We were all happy with the price and quality. I would book it again.

I wanted to update on our meal at the Plaza. Awesome! First, the service was impeccable. For us that is more important than the food itself, and we were so pleased.
The meal was delicious. I ordered the lobster eggs Benedict and devoured every bite. The rest of our group ordered an array from steak and eggs to the kids waffles. We were all happy with the price and quality. I would book it again.
Glad to hear a good review! Was your breakfast PPO at all? Just wondering how long it took you to eat! We have an 8am reservation here in January!

Glad to hear a good review! Was your breakfast PPO at all? Just wondering how long it took you to eat! We have an 8am reservation here in January!

Our ADR was for 8:15 but we were in the park at 7:45 or so. We took a picture on Main Street, and then checked in, and were called at 8:05. Service was efficient, but not rushed, and we were out, hit the restroom, and in line for Tomorrowland before 9AM. WE are a party of 7.

Our ADR was for 8:15 but we were in the park at 7:45 or so. We took a picture on Main Street, and then checked in, and were called at 8:05. Service was efficient, but not rushed, and we were out, hit the restroom, and in line for Tomorrowland before 9AM. WE are a party of 7.
Great information! Thank you!!!

Oh my!

I’m so excited for this adr-I cancelled a ppo be our guest and rearranged to the plaza-
A fantastic result :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter