The Points are keeping me up at Night!!!!

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
Between figuring out points needed for each trip, banking, borrowing and, of course addon-itis, I can't sleep at night!! DH says I'm going crazy :eek: with this. They never warned us about this side effect in the sales presentation.

Between figuring out points needed for each trip, banking, borrowing and, of course addon-itis, I can't sleep at night!! DH says I'm going crazy :eek: with this. They never warned us about this side effect in the sales presentation.

Ahh, the dreaded Disney planner's disease. You seem to have been taken down by it, I'm afraid. Now pull out a spreadsheet and get planning, but you will find that you will create spreadsheet after spreadsheet of Disney vacations and it will only get worse as time goes on. I'm afraid there's no cure.

I think that it does get better as time goes on. Of course, we do have 10 addons to our contract, but no, I generally do not stay awake nights planning any more. We've been members since '03.

Bobbi:rotfl:

I think that it does get better as time goes on. Of course, we do have 10 addons to our contract, but no, I generally do not stay awake nights planning any more. We've been members since '03.

Bobbi:rotfl:

ITA............we've been members since the late '90's and by now, it's generally easier..................BUT...........I must admit to major sleep deprivation until our AKV CL window opened up! Something that special still gives me some restless nights. :woohoo:
BTW, we got it, so now I'm back to sleeping well (until I have to start getting ready for our next WDW trip :rotfl: ).

All we did was buy more points then we would ever need lol

Now I have 420 points for a famiely of 4 ..

No worries now that is 105 per member lol:cheer2:

That sounds like me, I'm driving my husband crazy. We purchased our pts last year and banked our 2006pts into our 2007pts. Now I'm trying to plan how I'm going to use my pts for the next several years. I keep doing spreadsheet after spreadsheet trying to figure it out. I would like to get the most out of our pts at the same time working around the kids schedules, that's the hard part. I'm sure the more I get use to working with pts it'll get easier and I won't drive my husband as crazy.

We're in the same boat! It's fun to plan, but overwhelming sometimes! DH made spreadsheets for the next few years and listed family members' special occasions on them, too, so we could give them some points for a gift. I think 2010 will be our big year since it will be my parents' 50th anniversary and DD will likely be getting married that summer, too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter