The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

do they do these every day? we missed this, my daughter would've LOVED to see this!
Sorry I just saw this. I've only come across this once at Pop it was in Nov. late at night when the food court was getting ready to close we walked out the door and there they were. It was a great surprise there were 3 different ones. I have no idea if it was a one time thing or if they do it all the time.

Pop Century pool fence photos - Bowling Pool

Entry at corner near Lady. Pool doors are open/unlocked during operating hours. Magic Band readers are not in place.
P1110432.JPG

Outside the fence
P1110433.JPG

Another entry facing building 1.
P1110434.JPG

Fence view from fourth floor of building 1.
P1110494.JPG

P1110495.JPG

P1110496.JPG

P1110497.JPG

Fence view from inside.
P1110511.JPG

Entry from inside facing building 1.
P1110512.JPG

Pop Century pool fence photos - Hippy Dippy Pool

Outside the fence - entry on the corner of building 4. No Magic Band readers on this fence either.

Note: The children splash area is also fenced, but I didn't take a photo of it.

P1110438.JPG

Section of the fence near building 4.
P1110439.JPG

Another view of an entry door.
P1110513.JPG

Inside the fence, facing Petals Bar / Classic Hall.
P1110523.JPG

Inside the fence.
P1110524.JPG

Resort Airline Check-in moved to back of Classic Hall

This change was new to me since my last visit in July 2015. They were working on this area at that time and I wondered if they were moving/expanding the Resort Airline Check-In to face the rear of Classic Hall, somewhat similar to the setup at Art of Animation. The old Luggage Assistance remains in the porte-cochère area.

P1110435.JPG

P1110436.JPG

I hate that they put fences around all the pools.

me too!! yuck! ugly! glad to see no magic band reader yet. I hope never. my husband likes to get up early and sit in a lounger near the pool reading.. not go in the pool. just be there. and let me sleep in. it's his quiet time.

I also hate that you can't swim when you want, as long as you're quiet. once in a while we enjoy a night swim. that's the good thing about the quiet pools at the moderate resorts.

I also hate that you can't swim when you want, as long as you're quiet. once in a while we enjoy a night swim. that's the good thing about the quiet pools at the moderate resorts.

Probably not anymore. I believe the moderate quiet pools are getting fences and closing times as well.

We were shocked to find the Poly pool closed at 8 in Feb and when we asked they said this is pretty much year round now. Why one earth would you close a pool that early when parks stay open till 8 or later? Many people like to take a little swim when they get back.

Sorry I just saw this. I've only come across this once at Pop it was in Nov. late at night when the food court was getting ready to close we walked out the door and there they were. It was a great surprise there were 3 different ones. I have no idea if it was a one time thing or if they do it all the time.
We sorta seen one at AoA back in August. A CM was cleaning off tables and drew a mickey on one of the tables with her water squirt bottle. My 15 yo grandson spotted it - drew quite the attraction of passer-byers. Love these "little" surprises :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter