The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone! :wave2:

How are y'all doing? :dance3::rainbow: :dance3:

I am looking forward to a very rare weekend off in my schedule. I can't believe it. :eek:

All week I have been thinking that I will sleep in, have a long breakfast with several coffee refills. :coffee::woohoo:
Take long walks with my little dog and be super cozy. Sounds awesome so far, right? :banana:
Well, I am also starting to realize that these things will be done in a maximum of a few hours for each activity (the dog walk or walks can be longer)... and the weekend is 48 hours. :scared1::laughing:
What the iiik am I going to do with all that extra time?! :goodvibes

If anyone has any good suggestions for me, feel free to drop your tips here. :disrocks:

:smickey:

Hi everyone! :wave2:

How are y'all doing? :dance3::rainbow: :dance3:

I am looking forward to a very rare weekend off in my schedule. I can't believe it. :eek:

All week I have been thinking that I will sleep in, have a long breakfast with several coffee refills. :coffee::woohoo:
Take long walks with my little dog and be super cozy. Sounds awesome so far, right? :banana:
Well, I am also starting to realize that these things will be done in a maximum of a few hours for each activity (the dog walk or walks can be longer)... and the weekend is 48 hours. :scared1::laughing:

If anyone has any good suggestions for me, feel free to drop your tips here. :disrocks:

:smickey:

Glad you are going to have a good weekend :)

I'm picking up a new video game that comes out tomorrow , will probably play that most of the weekend. Other than that no real plans.

Thanks! :thanks:

I secretly wouldn't mind if we got some rain, so I can see Moana on our video-on-demand service since it just opened up for rental. :earseek:

Ugh I think the universe just likes messing with me. My friend called me to come take a look at his pool pump that wasn't running right. His son had friends over, bunch of twenty something dudes in swimsuits in the sun and I was just there for maintenance lol

Well, I know what I do with my free time...

Working through Flash Season 3
Playing Ducktales Remastered and Lego Lord of the Rings
Reading
Crocheting
Applying for new jobs
Prepping for four upcoming trips
Sleeping
Movies (Mummy tonight possibly and Cars 3 on Saturday)

The weather doesn't look great in this neck of the woods this weekend, so outdoor stuff will be sketchy.

Well, I know what I do with my free time...

Working through Flash Season 3
Playing Ducktales Remastered and Lego Lord of the Rings
Reading
Crocheting
Applying for new jobs
Prepping for four upcoming trips
Sleeping
Movies (Mummy tonight possibly and Cars 3 on Saturday)

The weather doesn't look great in this neck of the woods this weekend, so outdoor stuff will be sketchy.

Ducktales remastered was a great game :) when it first came out it came with a special Disney pin.

^ I didn't get that original release, sadly. I got one cheap at Gamestop.

Though I might still have the original NES game lying around somewhere...I forget if I sold it or not...

^ I didn't get that original release, sadly. I got one cheap at Gamestop.

Though I might still have the original NES game lying around somewhere...I forget if I sold it or not...
They recently put out a collection of all the old Disney games but i boycotted it since it didn't come to Nintendo consoles

Just googled that and it looks like it's not on any system we own. So I just saved some money, for now anyway.

Right now I have PS3, PS4 Pro, New 3DS, Wii U, and Switch so I'm covered for most games. Just trying not to go broke on preorders from E3

NES, SNES, N64, Wii, Wii U, PS 3 x 2...and, man, I don't know if we need anything else.

I forgot the nes classic mini.

Sounds like you got it covered. PS3 still has the best game library of any recent console.

It just ticked me off when the subsequent versions didn't offer backward compatibility. My original got stolen and the new ones...well, I couldn't use any of my PS2 games.

Prolly for the better, though. I'd spend hours blowing stuff up in various SW games.

I hear that, backwards compatibility should be more common. But to tell the truth I can't really name many ps2 games I remember being really into.

Hi there peeps! :wave2:

I just logged in at work for a new day. It's the beginning of the summer season here so it's crazy quiet. Hence the opportunity to pop in here a bit more often. :thumbsup2

Guess what I have found myself doing? :eek:
- I am scheming out very detailed plans in my head for a Disney World vacation again... :hyper: And it's on the level of where to get my first QS meal on the evening of arrival, and from what resort to take the bus on day two - to get to Epcot from Disney Springs. ::yes:: This is serious stuff people! :banana:

As some of you might know, the plans that I had started on got changed/halted quite abruptly earlier this spring. All because of my current work/living situation (long story, not for here). And I decided to just take a break from it all, the planning aspect that is and just browse the boards here, stick to my podcasts and have another go at planning a trip again later. But here we are! :lmao:

Is there a name for this? Any known diagnosis? Or does it just file under general Disney Withdrawal sprinkled with some Mickey Mania! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter