The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry here a little Tardy for the party, but I would say go on vacation in Asia, think of it this way, you can hit more parks then you can pay for Disney and Disney isn't going anywhere, but these flight tickets might.

All good points! And I lean that way for sure. The "problem" is that my overzealous planning, enthusiasm and daily mentions of Disney really sold my partner on our WDW trip :o It's their first ever trip to WDW (or anything Disney) and Florida (where I grew up), and it's to celebrate their birthday--and they are super excited for it. Right now, neither of us want to give up the WDW trip, so it's still planned...

*but* I think I've also sold them on China :thumbsup2 With less planning and more enthusiasm :faint: I showed them lots of pictures from my time there. Then we played "let's google images of this awesome place I'm going to take you in China!" and they were hooked. In particular, if you google images of:
  • Harbin Ice Festival
  • Huashan
  • Kunming Stone Forest
  • Guilin
Those were very helpful in persuading them that yes, we cannot pass up those flight prices ::yes:: I'm thinking Jan or Jan-Feb, which will give us time to save more but still enjoy great weather there. Maybe November-December. Get back from WDW then straight to Asia :scratchin Or I'll go by myself, if all else fails :laughing:

If anyone (in the US) is enticed by those beautiful ice palaces or thoughts of Toy Story Land in HK, the 10-year visa has the same requirements and cost as a 1-year visa. At least for now.

:hyper: eeeek okay, enough outta me.

I also thought Trinity should have won his lip sync versus Peppermint.

The final battle should have been Sasha v Trinity, imo!

Season 9 Ruvealed starts this Thursday on LOGO.

I also thought Trinity should have won his lip sync versus Peppermint.

The final battle should have been Sasha v Trinity, imo!

Season 9 Ruvealed starts this Thursday on LOGO.
I think Peppermint won when she took off her wig and the wardrobe change. That was very well executed.

Tonight the Gong Show returns. I'm not sure that over the top camp works on tv anymore but I'll be watching.

I thought they were ok, I thought the right team won. I think the opera singer would have had more of a chance if she didn't do that thing with the cake.

I kinda liked the cake thing. I mean from the point of view that these acts are supposed to be a little out there and all. I liked the robot dancers though.

I'm sorry I'm a bit out of the loop. What?

German lawmakers voted to legalize same-sex marriage and afford all same-sex couples the same rights (adoption, etc.) as heterosexual couples. It is expected to also pass the vote in the house next week (or was it next month?)

German lawmakers voted to legalize same-sex marriage and afford all same-sex couples the same rights (adoption, etc.) as heterosexual couples. It is expected to also pass the vote in the house next week (or was it next month?)

Woo! That's a reason to celebrate:)

Disney got a bunch of my money yesterday on payday. 2 park park tickets for next week ($200) and another $500 toward our November trip. About $1500 left for November and everything will be paid. Found a sweet cut off PRIDE shirt for one day (prolly DCA day) and two tank tops (Mickey and Hakuna Matata) for the other day. Ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!