The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

From MansionButler84 at wdwmagic

“I heard May 2021 to 12/31/22 was considered. I’m sure there are many complexities to nailing down a date. But the announced projects can all complete by then. I expect the announced projects with one more at Epcot, an impressive entertainment package at all four parks, and a surprising number of significant ride refurbishments. What more could one ask for?”

From MansionButler84 at wdwmagic

“I heard May 2021 to 12/31/22 was considered. I’m sure there are many complexities to nailing down a date. But the announced projects can all complete by then. I expect the announced projects with one more at Epcot, an impressive entertainment package at all four parks, and a surprising number of significant ride refurbishments. What more could one ask for?”
No parking fees?

:duck:

Looks like the 50th celebration will start Summer 2021. This would be the biggest celebration WDW has since since the Millennium or 100 years of magic.
We were planning to take 2021 off (our normal long trip is in June). May have to figure out a way to get us there.

Both Star Wars attractions will have extensive queues much like Flight of Passage with multiple pre-shows. The battle attraction will have similarities to Transformers at Universal. This per Martin at WDWMagic.

Also to add, MagicFeather on WDWMagic just said this about AAs in Battle Escape attraction, "Think about the HoP. If you consider all of the presidents that are not Lincoln, Washington, or Trump to be AA’s, then Alcatraz will have a veritable ****ton. If not, then just a handful."

Also to add, MagicFeather on WDWMagic just said this about AAs in Battle Escape attraction, "Think about the HoP. If you consider all of the presidents that are not Lincoln, Washington, or Trump to be AA’s, then Alcatraz will have a veritable ****ton. If not, then just a handful."

Alcatraz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts