The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

As much as I love Mr. Toad, I doubt it'll be Mr. Toad. I could see Brave. They could use some more Celtic feel to the pavilion. Right Scottish things are popular, like with Outlander. It'll interesting to see what they do.

I don't think it will be Toad either, especially with the rat going into France. Just thought it would be a fun ride and would fit the pavilion.

Sorry to ask as I think I've seen/asked this before, but....was just looking at pg. 1 and it gives a date of 2018 for Mickey's Runaway Train ride. Is that correct? Or did I misread? Thought it was targeted for a 2019 opening.

Sorry to ask as I think I've seen/asked this before, but....was just looking at pg. 1 and it gives a date of 2018 for Mickey's Runaway Train ride. Is that correct? Or did I misread? Thought it was targeted for a 2019 opening.

They don't have to build a building just gut and re-theme. My understanding is the bulk of it needs to be done before TSL and GE open because it is much easier when they can stage everything coming in and out backstage which will not be possible once those areas open up.

The back building in this shot is the GMR/M&MRT building to give you a better idea.
dikujsqwaaenc5p-jpg.264927

Last edited:
It is 2019. If ou read the additions to the bold it lists that it is 2019. I should change the bold as well tho so thanks for pointing that out. The original rumor had it opening in 2018.

I would find it very interesting to see a Sword and the Stone attraction. To me it is not one of the most popular movies and I feel as though a lot of people would treat that as a non-priority. If they are putting in a new attraction, it should be something that will be worth it in 20 years considering the overhaul of Epcot that is rumored. Brave could be an interesting option and Alice is probably a safe bet considering the attraction exists already, but I wish they would bring back Mr. Toad.

There are strong hints - between Spirit and others the choice of IP for UK ride is Brave. This is not confirmed or locked in stone(sob...wanted Sword in the stone :( ).

any word on what type of ride it will be? Simple dark ride telling the story or something different but set in that "world"? Could be kinda cool if it is something like Buzz or TSMM where you shoot arrows at targets or something - don't really have anything like that in EPCOT

any word on what type of ride it will be? Simple dark ride telling the story or something different but set in that "world"? Could be kinda cool if it is something like Buzz or TSMM where you shoot arrows at targets or something - don't really have anything like that in EPCOT
I have to say I am totally amazed at how little has gone out on this. No, all we "know" for sure is will be ride, will not be spinner or ferris wheel, and will be B-D range looking at similar scale as Mexico ride.

There are strong hints - between Spirit and others the choice of IP for UK ride is Brave. This is not confirmed or locked in stone(sob...wanted Sword in the stone :( ).

I'm still to see Brave but I'd rather have the IP there rather than more Alice in Wonderland or sword and the stone. I'd still rather have Mary Poppins though, more staying power of an IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter